Blue Jays @ White Sox - 1:05 CSN

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 9, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
Kenny might as well start the fire sale soon since it's obvious this team won't even remotely be a contender.

Just wait until after this road trip, that's when the fun will start.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:17 PM)
Kenny might as well start the fire sale soon since it's obvious this team won't even remotely be a contender.

Oh for the love of god....just quit watching already...

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:17 PM)
Man, Alex's awesome game is going to be wasted. Un-f***ing-believable. And Beckham, another atrocious, awful game from him. He definitely needs to sit. Maybe even go back to AAA. It might do him some good, because he obviously is struggling to figure it out right now.

Hey, look who showed up!

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:16 PM)
How bad has Jenks got when you're actually happy to see Linebrink?!?!? And who didn't see this coming a mile away?!?

and if jenks isnt the closer, hes useless to the team because he cant pitch in any other role. we think he sucks at closing, yet hes worse in non save situations

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 9, 2010 -> 09:20 PM)
Yeah...this comment makes you look intelligent!

With their performance this season....yes, I don't know how it can be worse. The Cards 2b/ss combo sucks, but at least they play good D.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2010 -> 05:18 PM)
Alexei continuing his amazing game. We have to have the worst 2b/SS combination in the history of baseball.

????????????????????????????????????????

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:19 PM)
Your obsession with me is disturbing.

It has nothing to do with you. You are like the most bipolar fan I have ever seen. Do you have any hair left? It's like when we do something good, you are on top of the world, but as soon as it happens, you are already forecasting doom. Then when these idiots do something really horrible like this inning, you start calling for a fire sale.

I just cannot understand why you would put yourself through this.

I think it would be more comfortable for you if you lit yourself on fire.

CALM down.

I am f***ing pissed beyond belief.

I better not hear a f***ing word from Jenks after the game today talking about how he doesn't think he should be boo'd.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 9, 2010 -> 09:21 PM)
I am f***ing pissed beyond belief.

Why, today's action wasn't the worst thing to happen. We obviously need a bad outing by Jenks to get him removed from the closer spot. If the season is a waste anyways, the sooner we can start developing a new closer, the better.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 9, 2010 -> 04:21 PM)
It has nothing to do with you. You are like the most bipolar fan I have ever seen. Do you have any hair left? It's like when we do something good, you are on top of the world, but as soon as it happens, you are already forecasting doom. Then when these idiots do something really horrible like this inning, you start calling for a fire sale.

I just cannot understand why you would put yourself through this.

I think it would be more comfortable for you if you lit yourself on fire.

CALM down.

I just don't understand why you care so much about one individual poster on this site. 50 consecutive negative posts and you focus on me only.

Seriously. The ignore feature is very easy to activate.