Blue Jays @ White Sox - 1:05 CSN

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2010 -> 01:00 PM)
Yes, but with our absolute lack of minor league starters besides Hudson, and Buehrle's deal coming up and Danks needing an extension, Peavy and Floyd are the two players I'm sure will be in our rotation for the next few years.

Agreed...but I wouldn't hesitate for a second if he was included for someone like AGon. Absolutely Kenny would need to find another arm though...

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 9, 2010 -> 08:03 PM)
Agreed...but I wouldn't hesitate for a second if he was included for someone like AGon. Absolutely Kenny would need to find another arm though...

And if you get Gonzalez, where in the world would you have money to get another starter or two? BTW, Padres aren't trading Gonzalez anytime soon, as they're having a great year.

QUOTE (Mauer_MVP @ May 9, 2010 -> 02:01 PM)
Way to go Vernon! Go JAYS!!!

Get back to us when you beat another team besides the low-budget A's in the American League playoffs.

Great offensive line-up, but are you really comfortable with such a weak rotation after Liriano and Baker in a short series? And Jon Rauch? Really?

The Rays and Yankees will eat you for lunch and spit you out like the Kraken laying waste to ARGOS.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 9, 2010 -> 07:03 PM)
Well Rios sure has been good this year. I'll eat some crow on that. Hopefully we'll have some money available to get him some help next year.

Dude, just enjoy that Rios is playing well. There's no reason to worry about the money aspect now, what's done is done.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2010 -> 01:04 PM)
And if you get Gonzalez, where in the world would you have money to get another starter or two? BTW, Padres aren't trading Gonzalez anytime soon, as they're having a great year.

I'm not saying Gonzalez in particular...but for a decent bat in general. If it's this year I'd have no problem plugging Hudson in and worry about it in the off season...

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 9, 2010 -> 08:05 PM)
I'm not saying Gonzalez in particular...but for a decent bat in general. If it's this year I'd have no problem plugging Hudson in and worry about it in the off season...

You look around, and it seems more teams need hitting than pitching in the majors.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2010 -> 01:05 PM)
Dude, just enjoy that Rios is playing well. There's no reason to worry about the money aspect now, what's done is done.

I was talking in general. Not in relation to his contract specifically. I'm worried the payroll is going to go a good bit lower next year.

Dadgummitt.....too predictable.

Alexei jammed himself on that pitch when he had a great ball to drive. Shattered his bat into pieces.

Pathetically egregiously, terrible.

Brandon Short now 0-2, 2 K's, but still considered by scouts to be more dangerous than a simple majority of White Sox big league hitters.

Edited by caulfield12