Blue Jays @ White Sox - 1:05 CSN

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 9, 2010 -> 02:14 PM)
Wait until after the upcoming road trip. It's getting to the point where these players need to show up. If they don't, they have no one to blame but themselves. The greatest manager in the world couldn't have a team with so many players struggling in 1st place. Yes, there's a few games where I thought Ozzie could have put us in a better position to succeed. However, guys like Beckham/Pierre have been so worthless it's sad.

I don't know...those 4 early "close" losses or blown bullpen saves against CLE and MIN really took the wind out of this team's sails. Then Buehrle's game with the 3-2 lead disappearing, tying it behind AJ and then losing again.

After we swept the M's, we might have had our last legit chance to get back into the division race.

Well, I guess if we sweep 2 games on the road in Minny, we can argue to ourselves we're still in it, but what are the odds of that happening?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 9, 2010 -> 07:21 PM)
I don't know...those 4 early "close" losses or blown bullpen saves against CLE and MIN really took the wind out of this team's sails.

After we swept the M's, we might have had our last legit chance to get back into the division race.

Well, I guess if we sweep 2 games on the road in Minny, we can argue to ourselves we're still in it, but what are the odds of that happening?

That Mariners team sucks!

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ May 9, 2010 -> 08:27 PM)
Gordon needs some AAA at-bats. At least he can get a hitting coach that can help him ;-).

Agreed, what a bust Beckham's been this season. Hell, Tyler Colvin looks more promising than he does.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 9, 2010 -> 08:27 PM)
I hope Detroit stays close so MInny can't run away with it. Poor Beckham stinks.

I swear Detroit's 1-2-3-4 of the order gets on base like 10 times a game and has 10 total bases.