Katy Perry #1 on Maxim hot 100

WhiteSoxfan1986

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2010 -> 04:44 PM)
Are you Wilt Chamberlain or Gene Simmons? Warren Beatty?

LOL.

I'll nominate my "ex" wife (well, we've been separated for 4 1/2 years), I always joked she was the Russian Jessica Alba. BTW, don't bother to e-mail her, she already has a fiance, lol.

www.irina.s5.com

If you want to see the hottest girl I've ever been with, just google "Davon Kim," she's one of my best friends, originally from Cebu City in the Philippines, she's most definitely not Korean. And no, you can't have her e-mail, lol....she's married and living at an undisclosed location in Europe.

If you saw all the pictures from the Philippines, Thailand, China....you would wonder why I ever posted here or listened to White Sox games at all.

The funniest, though, was when I met Dennis Rodman's dad hanging out in the Philippines. His name is Philander (literally) Rodman and he has at least 19 different kids in the world, although he said the real numbers are in the 30's or 40's range when I asked him if it was true. Crazy guy. I could understand, when he was famous, chicks like Madonna being after his son, but there's nothing really compelling about his father that would cause every woman to want to sleep with him.

For the record, I'll trade all those girls for the one in Rock Raines' avatar, but he's never divulged that information. She's like Kristin Kreuk merged with Racheal Leigh Cooke WITH A SOX HAT, lol.

But I really have to get one of the KTV girls here in China (the ones with five inch platform heels, those black stockings that should have a garter that the girls wear up to mid thigh, mini-skirt, XXXS blouse) to pose with my White Sox cap on so I can change my avatar. But I love El Gran Titan de Bronze too much!!!

so....uh......would you mind if I banged your ex? I'll be gentle.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2010 -> 04:44 PM)
Are you Wilt Chamberlain or Gene Simmons? Warren Beatty?

LOL.

I'll nominate my "ex" wife (well, we've been separated for 4 1/2 years), I always joked she was the Russian Jessica Alba. BTW, don't bother to e-mail her, she already has a fiance, lol.

www.irina.s5.com

If you want to see the hottest girl I've ever been with, just google "Davon Kim," she's one of my best friends, originally from Cebu City in the Philippines, she's most definitely not Korean. And no, you can't have her e-mail, lol....she's married and living at an undisclosed location in Europe.

If you saw all the pictures from the Philippines, Thailand, China....you would wonder why I ever posted here or listened to White Sox games at all.

The funniest, though, was when I met Dennis Rodman's dad hanging out in the Philippines. His name is Philander (literally) Rodman and he has at least 19 different kids in the world, although he said the real numbers are in the 30's or 40's range when I asked him if it was true. Crazy guy. I could understand, when he was famous, chicks like Madonna being after his son, but there's nothing really compelling about his father that would cause every woman to want to sleep with him.

For the record, I'll trade all those girls for the one in Rock Raines' avatar, but he's never divulged that information. She's like Kristin Kreuk merged with Racheal Leigh Cooke WITH A SOX HAT, lol.

But I really have to get one of the KTV girls here in China (the ones with five inch platform heels, those black stockings that should have a garter that the girls wear up to mid thigh, mini-skirt, XXXS blouse) to pose with my White Sox cap on so I can change my avatar. But I love El Gran Titan de Bronze too much!!!

If those are the girls you are hanging out with I really need to become your friend. Not too mention I loved China when I went lol so Im assuming Thailand/Philippines would be fun as well :lolhitting

If their definition of "hot" is popular, I can see it. Her and Russell Brand are about to break out as a celebrity couple in the U.S.

I think that in the classic "hot" (i.e. fall all over yourself if you meet her because she's so gorgeous) definition doesn't apply here.

She's cute but not hot. Amy Adams lite.

Needs more Heidi Montag.

Kelly Brook's moving down here to Melbourne, which is pretty cool.

I always liked Navi Rawat back when she was on the OC.

Christina Aguilera 18? WTF has she done lately... Same for Miss Bynes.

Chelsea Handler and Ke$ha. Rightio.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 13, 2010 -> 12:28 PM)
Katy Perry reminds me of Zooey Deschanel....so for me... cute and deserving of being on the list, but not hot and not #1.

zooey_deschanel_and_katy_perry.jpg katy-perry-totally-looks-like-zoey-desch

zooey-deshanel-katy-perry.jpg

Ugh, I don't see anything hot about her. :-/ She wouldn't even make my top 100.

I'm actually in the middle of making my "SouthsideDon48's Top 100 Hottest Women of the World" list, and with pictures. I might have it done sometime this weekend, and if the admins give me permission, I might post my top 100 with pictures in this thread or another thread (whichever they prefer). If the admins say I can't use pictures, no problem, just let me know and I'll just provide links to my "hot pictures" that would still be safe for work. :headbang:

This way, you can all poke fun at me for finding the women I find hot, hot. And maybe you might discover some new chicks you find hot from my list. :headbang:

By the way, I think only about 10 chicks from the Maxim list made my list, lol.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 13, 2010 -> 01:31 PM)
Ugh, I don't see anything hot about her. :-/ She wouldn't even make my top 100.

I have decided that you are dumb.

However, we all have different taste, but I think those two are f***ing gorgeous.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 13, 2010 -> 03:50 PM)
lol, I just like girls with more curvaceous features. :)

I feel ya on some of the women you had on your list. Quite frankly, I like alot of them too, but if your telling me your taking New York over Katy Perry (who you might want to google wearing a bikini cause she really is "curvy" or really New York over anybody really since she is just horrible to look at, not to mention had about 5 different surgeries) then you disgust me.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 13, 2010 -> 03:56 PM)
OK, I had to google search her to check this out. There is no way those are 32E's.

They are real and spectacular.....

katy-perry-bra.jpg

pa726046_175x175.jpg

and no she is not my number one by any means. But I wouldn't say no by any means..

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 13, 2010 -> 03:52 PM)
Katy Perry is sporting 32E's. Thats curvy enough for me.

I agree with Milkman, she doesn't even look like she has size E's to me either. She looks more like an A-cup.

She also has no booty to speak of. :(

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 13, 2010 -> 03:53 PM)
I feel ya on some of the women you had on your list. Quite frankly, I like alot of them too, but if your telling me your taking New York over Katy Perry (who you might want to google wearing a bikini cause she really is "curvy" or really New York over anybody really since she is just horrible to look at, not to mention had about 5 different surgeries) then you disgust me.

Don't worry, Tiffany Pollard didn't make my top 80, but she did make my list. ;)

But yea, if I had to pick between Tiffany Pollard and Katy Perry, I'd still pick Pollard. Even though Pollard had a lot of surgeries, I think she actually looks better than ever, especially with that fantastic boob job. Tiffany has sexier lips, more curves (even though it's from surgery), a booty to die for, and her lush chocolate skin is more pleasing to my eyes than Katy Perry's so-pale-that-you-need-sunglasses-to-look-at-her skin.

Just my own personal taste. :)

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 13, 2010 -> 04:34 PM)
Don't worry, Tiffany Pollard didn't make my top 80, but she did make my list. ;)

But yea, if I had to pick between Tiffany Pollard and Katy Perry, I'd still pick Pollard. Even though Pollard had a lot of surgeries, I think she actually looks better than ever, especially with that fantastic boob job. Tiffany has sexier lips, more curves (even though it's from surgery), a booty to die for, and her lush chocolate skin is more pleasing to my eyes than Katy Perry's so-pale-that-you-need-sunglasses-to-look-at-her skin.

I dont know how she looked presurgery but while she definitely has an awesome body I could never get over her face... it isnt pleasant to say the least.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 13, 2010 -> 04:34 PM)

Pollard is a hooker, you can find one of them on craigslist.org

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 13, 2010 -> 04:45 PM)
My personal top 10 (from that list).

1. Emanuelle Chriqui

2. Sofia Vergara

3. Hayden Panetierre

4. Arianny Celeste

5. Kaley Cuoco

6. Eva Mendes

7. Stacy Keibler

8. Marisa Miller

9. Jordana Brewster

10. Zoe Saldana

We should be friends, I like your list alot, I have many to add such as some little known females like Margarita Levieva, but your list is good. Emanuelle is downright one of the sexiest women on the planet.

I remember when everyone was feeling a bit guilty talking about Hayden Panetierre 2-3 years ago, while her "minor" status was changing.

Not that pretty to me.

As far as Don's "Robert DeNiro-esque" ethnic girls, I think Gabrielle Union in the movie "Cradle to the Grave" with Jet Li is super-hot. Can't go wrong with Eva Mendes, either, always been a big fan of hers.

As for Asian girls (haven't discussed this one here), I'll go with Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li (if you're going for the 35ish looking "cougar" who's much closer to 50), Tang Wei (just check out the movie Lust/Caution "Xi Jie" by ANG LEE), Lin Chiling from Taiwan, Selena Ren from the Taiwanese girl-group S.H.E., any of the members of GIRLS GENERATION (my personal favorite is Su Young Choi because of her unbelieveable legs), Wonder Girls (fading a bit in my estimation), Jamie Chung (ex Real World, she has been in a few movies now like Dragonball), Shu Qi (she was in the first Transporter movie), Michelle Wie (I know someone will argue this with me, it's like Don's Serena Williams pick), Sora Aoi, Maria Ozawa, to start out with, just off the top of my head...

http://www.chinese-tools.com/china/crazy/2...tiful-legs.html

These two sisters, if you look past all the make-up covering their faces (seems both had a lot of acne/skin problems when they were younger), are just average in appearance...but those LEGS, wow!

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 13, 2010 -> 04:25 PM)
I agree with Milkman, she doesn't even look like she has size E's to me either. She looks more like an A-cup.

She also has no booty to speak of. :(

You need your eyes checked sir.

spl168224_001.jpg

I'd say like a 32D.

Edited by MHizzle85

Maybe you're right...I went to another website and it's hard to make a definitive adjustment.

OTOH, beware the "early" plastic surgery these days. Most of my students (international high school) back in Colombia already had a boob job, nose job (to help with their breathing, lol...that was the reason always given), liposuction, ears pinned back and "shaped," double eyelid, you name it....before they turned 18. In fact, the girl in my avatar today is the perfect example. She went from an A to D or DD, I saw her one year after we were dating and she said it was from eating right, exercise and drinking milk!!!! No girl in history has gone up 2-3 cup sizes after age 20 that I have ever heard of.

Not saying this is the case with her, but anything's possible these days.