Katy Perry #1 on Maxim hot 100

WhiteSoxfan1986

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
I think she's beautiful ..not your stereotypical blonde, tanned, bone thin girl. ..You may think she's not good looking, but the girl has legs for dayssss!!! :)

For some reason when I first saw the list I thought Katy Perry was kinda meh at best, and now that its been a couple weeks I cant imagine my top100 list without her :headbang

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 10, 2010 -> 03:16 AM)
For some reason when I first saw the list I thought Katy Perry was kinda meh at best, and now that its been a couple weeks I cant imagine my top100 list without her :headbang

She definitely looks good, but #1? No way..

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/b...en1985/katy.jpg

MY FAVORITE OF HER

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/b...309_06-full.jpg

NOT DIGGIN' HER FACE HERE, BUT LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!!

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/b...ren1985/kim.jpg

ANOTHER GREAT SET OF LEGS ..KIM WYATT FROM PCD.

Kimberly.jpg

CENTER ..OBVI!!

Dolls.jpg

TELL ME SHE'S NOT AMAZING ..I'LL CALL YOU A LIAR AND A FAT MOUTH!!! HAHA

Edited by girlslikebaseballtoo#26

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
I think she's beautiful ..not your stereotypical blonde, tanned, bone thin girl. ..You may think she's not good looking, but the girl has legs for dayssss!!! :)

I don't get why so many men don't find real women attractive.

I know the swear filter was instilled to try and help make the site a more professional place for when sox org looks around. First off, i'm willing to bet that a couple of them swear also, and some potentially even on a pretty consistent basis. Much bigger sites than this one here, in every way imaginable, regarding pretty much any topic you could think of, allow swearing. Why? Because swearing is apart of everyday life, and there is no way getting around that fact. Unless you have an I.Q. of 47 you can probably put two and two together that s*** = feces, etc, etc. Why try and hide it? No one is fooled... well except those of course in the I.Q. range i mentioned... and they have no good reason of being around electronics out of the fear of hurting themselves.

It's just illogical and naive to myself. If people can handle the news, they can more than handle a bit of vulgarity.

You guys should be receiving this in the mail any day now.

337_nocussingcoverlrg21.jpg

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 10, 2010 -> 04:08 AM)
Oh, definitely not number 1...If I made a list I dont think I could have a clear cut number 1 anyways, maybe a 3 or 4 way tie.

Agreed. She's really hot but certainly not number 1. And I also agree about not having a clear cut number 1, I'd probably just throw together a top 10.