5/12 GT - Sox (14-19) @ Min (21-12) - 12:10p CSN

knightni

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:29 PM)
This is one of the most lop-sided strikezone I've seen in awhile. Pavano was getting calls all over the outside of the plate, Danks and Santos arent getting calls right over the middle of the plate. Shoot, Pierre K'ed on one that went by his shoulder.

If that is the case..I wouldn't be surprised to see a Sox hitter get in a shouting match in the 9th if there is a close call.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:30 PM)
If that is the case..I wouldn't be surprised to see a Sox hitter get in a shouting match in the 9th if there is a close call.

Brutal strike zone. Pavano was dropping changeups about 5 inches off the plate and getting calls. Santos threw a slider that split the plate and it was a ball.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:31 PM)
There goes our last, best chance.

Foul by inches, story of our season. Just not quite good enough to be good, or bad enough to be horrible.

Haha. I don't know about that. Most of our guys have been much worse than just a few inches.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 12, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)
Brutal strike zone. Pavano was dropping changeups about 5 inches off the plate and getting calls. Santos threw a slider that split the plate and it was a ball.

Santos is just that damn good.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 12, 2010 -> 02:29 PM)
This is one of the most lop-sided strikezone I've seen in awhile. Pavano was getting calls all over the outside of the plate, Danks and Santos arent getting calls right over the middle of the plate. Shoot, Pierre K'ed on one that went by his shoulder.

been saying that all day.....Danks went 3-0 several times when the batter was OUT. If it goes both ways, ok. But Sox were getting squeezed all day. Blue mustve grown up in Minny