5/12 GT - Sox (14-19) @ Min (21-12) - 12:10p CSN

knightni

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 12, 2010 -> 01:40 PM)
He should bat 7th and as bad as Teahen has been I still think he should bat 2nd...no real reason why.

With the bullpen being fresh, Danks should not be in this game if he does not have it as it appears by this thread that he does not.

Because Teahen actually see's pitches, and doesn't fly out to left on the first pitch when your fastest guy is on first base...

I'll give Juan Pierre credit. He is trying to make me hate him less.

This is one of those game that if Danks can give you 6, you take him out cause he's been battling all day, pitch count be damned. If he is still in by the 7th giving up 10+ hits even with 80 pitches, Ozzie should be fired.

RIOS! Holy s***!

I think we are right around a .500 ballclub. Man, Rios sure is earning his 11 mil this year. It's a shame the other POS on the team aren't even earning their 3 and 4 mil

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 12, 2010 -> 01:42 PM)
I'll give Juan Pierre credit. He is trying to make me hate him less.

This is one of those game that if Danks can give you 6, you take him out cause he's been battling all day, pitch count be damned. If he is still in by the 7th giving up 10+ hits even with 80 pitches, Ozzie should be fired.

RIOS! Holy s***!

He's already at 83 pitches, so chances are he'll be near 100 if he can get through 6 anyways....hopefully that will be enough for Ozzie.