5/12 GT - Sox (14-19) @ Min (21-12) - 12:10p CSN

knightni

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 12, 2010 -> 01:22 PM)
Well, if you want to believe that Q is not going to hit, and Beckham is not going to hit, I can understand that. They do not have particularly long track records. However, I believe they will hit, and hit a lot. .

Unfortuantely we need them to hit now, AND in the future

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 12, 2010 -> 12:22 PM)
If Teahen, Kotsay and AJ can not hit Carl Pavano they have no business being the team. Same thing with Beckham, Quentin and when he plays Nix against the likes of Dana Eveland.

The bullpen should be used today to its fullest extent with the day off tomorrow.

There are a lot of hitters around the league that have struggles with Pavano...he's very similar to what Garcia is to us...

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 12, 2010 -> 01:26 PM)
The Twins can just pick him apart. It was never about the dome, it was about the organizational hitting approach.

And about weak grounders finding exactly the right spots.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 12, 2010 -> 01:22 PM)
Well, if you want to believe that Q is not going to hit, and Beckham is not going to hit, I can understand that. They do not have particularly long track records. However, I believe they will hit, and hit a lot. .

I believe carlos will hit, though not for a real high average. I am concerned about Beckham.