Rick Fox

Steff

yeah cause the lakers are only on national tv a couple times a year...oh wait they're on like THIRTY TIMES a year. and that might underestimating it.

rick fox, hard-nosed player?  :lol:

Stick to baseball, kid. It's quite obvious that you have zero knowledge of Rick Fox nor the Lakers, and most likely the rest of the NBA as well.

yeah cause the lakers are only on national tv a couple times a year...oh wait they're on like THIRTY TIMES a year. and that might underestimating it.

Stick to baseball, kid. It's quite obvious that you have zero knowledge of Rick Fox nor the Lakers, and most likely the rest of the NBA as well.

Yes, I am no expert on things like you are. I don't blame domestic violence on the victim (!!!) and I don't learn my life lessons from a bunch of talking vegetables. Maybe some day!

Yes, I am no expert on things like you are. I don't blame domestic violence on the victim (!!!) and I don't learn my life lessons from a bunch of talking vegetables. Maybe some day!

He didnt blame the violence on the women. He blamed the women for accepting it. There is a HUGE difference. :nono

He didnt blame the violence on the women.  He blamed the women for accepting it.  There is a HUGE difference.  :nono

I will not get into these bulls*** word games. Both of your attitudes on the subject make me sick.

I will not get into these bulls*** word games. Both of your attitudes on the subject make me sick.

ANd i care why? :rolleyes: Do you know someone close to you who is going through this? I do, and if she gets back with the guy, shes a dumbass. Plain and simple.

He didnt blame the violence on the women. He blamed the women for accepting it. There is a HUGE difference. :nono

Thank you for being one of the very few people on here that can actually read something and understand its meaning. People like Spiff should take notes.

Thank you for being one of the very few people on here that can actually read something and understand its meaning. People like Spiff should take notes.

No problem. I respect people who are honest and upfront. I wish there were lots more like you.............

No problem. I respect people who are honest and upfront. I wish there were lots more like you.............

:D