GT: White Sox @ Royals, 7:10PM, CSN, WSCR670

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:19 PM)
All you had to do was look at the White Sox line up tonight to know Gil Meche was going to have a decent game. This team is boring and embarrassing.

That's one thing I have to agree with. I almost wish I hadn't purchased the Extra Innings package. I've watched a lot of non-Sox games to this point, and the lack of talent in this organization compared to other teams is very troubling. Other than Rios, Peavy, Danks, Buehrle and a couple others, there's nobody on this team I'd want to watch if I weren't a Sox fan.

If you really really wanted Omar in your lineup for whatever reason, for the love of god at least have him field. Its the only thing that provides value. Having him DH is beyond stupid.

I understand where you are coming from. After tonight, Teahen should never ever play third again. The White Sox started this disastrous season by moving Beckham to second during the winter after acquiring the complete stiff in Teahen. Adding Omar and Juan was ultra wrong as well.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 14, 2010 -> 10:25 PM)
That's one thing I have to agree with. I almost wish I hadn't purchased the Extra Innings package. I've watched a lot of non-Sox games to this point, and the lack of talent in this organization compared to other teams is very troubling. Other than Rios, Peavy, Danks, Buehrle and a couple others, there's nobody on this team I'd want to watch if I weren't a Sox fan.

i have extra-innings too and I mostly just watch D-backs games now. Mark Grace entertains the s*** out of me.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2010 -> 03:13 AM)
It would be a shame for him to get a job with another organization, only to have KW fired a year later, etc. However, after watching Sports Sunday on NBC, I wouldn't be shocked if KW takes another position in the organization very soon.

That can't happen fast enopugh for me

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:29 PM)
Hawk actually giving Frank a compliment for his defense? I'll always remember JR's comment when the Sox made some moves to make Frank a full time DH, "We had to get Frank off first base."

At least he didn't tell him he reminded him of Catfish Hunter.

I can honestly say it's a pleasure to hear Paciorek again.

He was always my favorite.

Also, John Rooney and Wayne Hagen.

Sad when the announcers being paired (Hawk and Hurt, good radio show appelation) and Whimpy and Farmio is more interesting than the game.

Frank just said you hate to play a team after they made a change. Earlier tonight he said the change would be chaos, the Sox had an excellent chance at a sweep.

I hate to be critical of the guy since he is just filling in, but..............................................

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2010 -> 03:32 AM)
I can honestly say it's a pleasure to hear Paciorek again.

He was always my favorite.

Also, John Rooney and Wayne Hagen.

Sad when the announcers being paired (Hawk and Hurt, good radio show appelation) and Whimpy and Farmio is more interesting than the game.

There were three things that Jerry R always considered to be expendible....Managers/Head Coaches...Starting Pitchers and Announcers