GT: White Sox @ Royals, 7:10PM, CSN, WSCR670

justBLAZE

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
Frank just said you hate to play a team after they made a change. Earlier tonight he said the change would be chaos, the Sox had an excellent chance at a sweep.

I hate to be critical of the guy since he is just filling in, but..............................................

Here is the mentor of all Sox announcers...Frank just watched the 15 minute training video.

bagdad_bob_large.gif

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:32 PM)
I can honestly say it's a pleasure to hear Paciorek again.

He was always my favorite.

Also, John Rooney and Wayne Hagen.

Sad when the announcers being paired (Hawk and Hurt, good radio show appelation) and Whimpy and Farmio is more interesting than the game.

Wasn't the reason Hagen was let go that he sounded too much like Rooney?

LOL.

I really want to try the promotion. Let Piniella manage us for a week and Oz manage the Cubs.

Have some fun with it, Chicago. Both teams suck balls.

God this White Sox team is soooo bad. Why do we diehards care so much? Shoot us with a BB gun now.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:37 PM)
LOL.

I really want to try the promotion. Let Piniella manage us for a week and Oz manage the Cubs.

Have some fun with it, Chicago. Both teams suck balls.

God this White Sox team is soooo bad. Why do we diehards care so much? Shoot us with a BB gun now.

Actually, this would be a genius idea. Why don't the Cubs and Sox trade managers?

Can you believe the turning point (ha ha) of this game if there was one?

Yuni makes a good play in the field to rob us of a run, then immediately hits a HR an WE ARE DONE for the nite.

Six f***ing hits.

If you are a Royals fan, that's a nice crisp victory. Those fans had fun tonight dusting off our s*** team.

lets get 2 over the weekend.

Truly do love your optimism.

I just think ahead of 2 more games with Mark Teahen and Pierre on the team and Randy Williams and some of the others and it makes me sick.

Good question.

I can't imagine any fans who do not already have tickets heading out to the Cell to watch this.

I mean, baseball is fantastic, but it is kinda expensive to go to a game. Minor leagues might be a better bang for the buck until we turn the team around.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
I'm for the removal of Kenny and Ozzie, really. Fresh start for the organization.

They should both be ashamed to show their face with this pile of s*** AA caliber offense they've assembled. What a f***ing disgrace.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
Good question.

I can't imagine any fans who do not already have tickets heading out to the Cell to watch this.

I mean, baseball is fantastic, but it is kinda expensive to go to a game. Minor leagues might be a better bang for the buck until we turn the team around.

Even if they were winning with the best record in baseball, I think MLB is way over priced and I still wouldn't attend a game.

Just a few years ago the bottom dollar ticket to see the Colts at the RCA Dome was less than the lowest price Sox ticket.

I love watching minor league and semi pro baseball because it is a great bang for the buck.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 14, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
Good question.

I'm more than happy to pay money to watch the Sox in a down year, but not if I have to watch players like Kotsay and Omar. At some point in the near future, we'll need to throw a young guy or two into the lineup. Unfortunately, the Sox face two serious problems. First, we have several well-paid veterans playing terrible, which makes creating openings in the lineup much more difficult. Second, the only minor leaguer IMO who deserves a call-up right now is Flowers. I have no idea what KW is going to do with this team, but I'm sure it'll be interesting.

I created this game thread and went out to watch Robin Hood (very mediocre, unless you want to find out how he becomes Robin Hood) and then went on to follow the game from 3rd inning on.

Awful, we are going no where this season for all who knew this long time ago, props to you. This team is absolute garbage.