Post your pet

Heads22

This will sound lame, but putting my dog to sleep when I was 15 was soooo hard, that I never wanted to get another dog. 15 years later, I am starting to re-think that. Not sure I could care for a dog living alone with work.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 15, 2010 -> 06:50 PM)
Heads just had to make this thread when all my pictures (inc. dogs) got erased on my computer. :( Even when you don't mean to, you kill my hopes and dreams you douche.

Nothing uploaded to flickr or facebook?

QUOTE (3E8 @ May 15, 2010 -> 07:03 PM)
Needs moar cats

I'll bite. These are some pictures from a long time ago, 2003 I guess. I don't have any recent ones on my computer still, since I don't live in the same house as them anymore.

Misty:

mysty.jpg

Homer:

homer1.jpg

homer2f.jpg

Both:

homerandmysty.jpg

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 17, 2010 -> 12:22 PM)
Perhaps they're related.

My Pete is a mini Dachshund, I can't see the picture of Leonard's dog. I got the name because there is a chain of hot dog restaurants here in Alabama called Sneaky Pete's, and since my Pete is a weenie dog...

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 17, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
Do any of your dogs get hot spots? Pete used to get them a lot, one time really bad. I give him fish oil pills in the summer now and they've really helped.

We have a major problem with that with my dog back home. Got so bad once that he ripped the skin off his neck. Had to go to the emergency room. How that healed I have no clue, but he was fine.

Since then, we give him benadryl. That helps.