White Sox vs Royals 5-15-10 @ 6:10 pm

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 15, 2010 -> 08:01 PM)
Switching back and forth with the D-backs game now. It's more fun watching a team like the D-Backs that's young and bad, rathern then a team like the Sox which is old and bad. This is as much as a an argument for the start of the Flowers/Hudson era as i can make, right npw.

But the Sox lead the league in SB, and probably could do a decent job of scoring from 2B on singles, if they only could get a couple hits the same inning.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason to follow this game is Paciorek for me.

I really miss hearing that voice.

Gordon Beckham one more missed opportunity...Charlotte looms. He's just completely feeling for the ball and not swinging the bat with any authority.

Alexei Ramirez leading the majors with 29 foul homers. Ramirez, what were you doing with that 2-0 count??????

Brain/vapor lock again sets in.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2010 -> 09:31 PM)
Has a TSN Rookie of the Year ever been demoted in the first three months (or two months, lol) of the following season?

Might break another record with that dubious "achievement."

I'm sure they have been. Can think of lots of guys who started off quick and never came back, because of injury or slumps.

QUOTE (spiderman @ May 15, 2010 -> 09:17 PM)
MLB Network has the Cardinal and Reds on, I'm probably switching to that soon. I'm just so disgusted that this season is over not even 2 months into it.

The DirecTV network has Wilco on and the Food network is doing unwrapped on "Fried Foods".

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 15, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)
WHY THE f*** is Konerko first ball swinging ALL night??

This is a question I have about the rotating DH. He's been sitting there all game, and not used to DHing. He's 2-14 as a DH. Its a small sample size, but I just wonder if not being in the game as a fielder is making him more anxious as a hitter.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 15, 2010 -> 08:34 PM)
The DirecTV network has Wilco on and the Food network is doing unwrapped on "Fried Foods".

I watched COPS. Why oh why does the Blackhawk's game have to be on at 2 p.m. tomorrow?