NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 01:14 PM)
Bosh fits best in this case because he has the most talent and can compliment somebody like Noah, who is a garbage scoring center and can get him offensive boards. Bosh is the best shooter of the 3.

David Lee is also a decent mid range shooter, but he's an effort guy, talent's not quite there.

Boozer can post up a bit and has a signature turnaround shot. He's not bad, just hurt too much.

So what you are saying is that David Lee would be a good option for Ozzie's White Sox?

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 02:04 PM)
If Lebron was for sure staying in Cleveland why not just announce before his camp?

I think hes up in the air right now and is trying to see how everything works.

Is everyone at the camp from Ohio? If people come from all over, then they might not be too happy.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 01:18 PM)
Anybody concerned that the bio for LeBron's twitter is "King of Akron"?

Lol at him having 52,000 plus followers and no tweets btw.

Not at all, from everything he has been saying at the Akron rally and MVP conference he loves Akron and will consider it Home no matter where he plays. In fact its a good sign once again that he considers Akron home and not Cleveland.

From Yahoo Sports: The Knicks are out of it with LeBron James, and sources say the Chicago Bulls are livid with World Wide Wes for selling them on a wired deal that doesn’t appear to be so wired.

Hmmm....

Maybe the Bulls bought too much into World Wide Wes

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 02:56 PM)
I don't believe that it's Lebron's Twitter, but if it is, it being named KingJames says a lot about him.

What do you mean? His nickname is "King James," not exactly new

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)
I've thought for a while that WWWes unintentionally caused the Bulls to make a lot of sudden moves, including hiring Thibbs and trading Hinrich.

Well if WWW caused them to trade Hinrich, at least he is of some use. And I don't think Thibbs was a bad coaching choice either.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 03:00 PM)
I've thought for a while that WWWes unintentionally caused the Bulls to make a lot of sudden moves, including hiring Thibbs and trading Hinrich.

the hinrich deal isn't official yet so if pieces don't fall the way the Bulls hope then they can always pull him off it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 03:00 PM)

Perfectly okay with the Thibodeau hiring regardless of what happens. If failure is a swinging strike 3, Thibodeau was a base hit before that.