NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 11:03 PM)
LeBron James is like the show "Lost". In the end, he'll probably choose the Cavs and we'll never hear an explanation for all the interesting things we've heard along the way:

- WWW issues

- dinner with Amar'e/Houston

- FA summit with Wade/Bosh

- tax form changed to Chicago

- house hunting in Lake Forest

The LeBron supporters will then say it wasn't about the unexplained details, it was about the character.

Well f*** fathom, I'm about to finish up the first season of LOST. (I KNOW, way behind the times.) Sucks to hear there is no payoff.

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 10:28 PM)
If KC Johnson would've posted the bulls last, at least 8 people here would say "This is bulls***, nobody knows anything right now"

;)

Well it's the truth. You ask 5 different "insiders" right now and you'll get 5 different answers.

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 11:28 PM)
If KC Johnson would've posted the bulls last, at least 8 people here would say "This is bulls***, nobody knows anything right now"

;)

Lol he can say Lebron 100% to Chicago and Ill say bulls***, tomorrow Im keeping myself busy until after I know Lebron has made an announcement.

QUOTE (IamtheHBOMB @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 11:24 PM)
Steve, what will be the least infuriating scenario for you? (Aside from the Bulls getting him.)

Back to Cleveland.

Miami doesn't stand a chance, so they don't bother me, neither do the Clips or Nets.

The Knicks would infuriate me because they've done nothing to improve their roster and would just inherit LeBron because they're in f***ing New York.

Yeah, going back to Cleveland is ok, going to the Bulls = 6 masturbations in one hour as stated earlier in the thread, and going to New York = f*** LeBron James.

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 11:43 PM)
Zach Zaidman ZachZaidman

RT @alanhahn: Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. 5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

If he does that he is forever the ultimate NBA p****.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 11:49 PM)
Is Newsday a credible source? Why on Earth would they be breaking this?

Not sure, but you can be damn sure that if it does leak where he's going, it won't be from anyone employed by ESPN/ABC/Disney

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 11:43 PM)
Zach Zaidman ZachZaidman

RT @alanhahn: Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. 5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Notice it comes from a non-espn source.