NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:41 PM)
And apparently, if the Bulls got Bosh and Wade, they'd be like the TrailBlazers from two years ago. Is this guy seriously thinking this stuff is actually legit?

MotherBucher. I really hate him. I hope Ric Bucher and IraHeatBeat contract super herpres from eachother. f*** you MotherBucher.

Is there a reason why Bucher has tweeted the same thing 5 times a day for the last 3 or 4 days only worded differently? His only purpose seems to be downplaying the Bulls' chances of landing any of the big free agents.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)
Is there a reason why Bucher has tweeted the same thing 5 times a day for the last 3 or 4 days only worded differently? His only purpose seems to be downplaying the Bulls' chances of landing any of the big free agents.

He's getting paid by the Knicks.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)

But. . . . MotherBucher doesn't hate the Bulls!

@RicBucher

FWIW: I don't hate the Bulls. I love what Noah has become + I see Rose/KD as the next great rivalry. But the NBA doesn't = fantasy hoops.

Can't deny it. . . I really hate him.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:50 PM)
@WojYahooNBA - Cavs officials are confident of two things now, multiple sources say: Chris Bosh won't play for them next season, but LeBron James will.

Bosh and Wade it is.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:53 PM)
Bosh not going to Cleveland is very bad news for the Bulls, IMO

If Bosh goes to Miami I'll be shocked, I mean he's been harping "Wants to play in a big market" this entire time, according to just about everyone. Chicago > Miami market-wise, so what's left: $$$

How does Bosh get the most money? Sign & Trade from TOR

Which team can actually pull off a S&T with Toronto? They already said they don't want f***ing michael beasley

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:55 PM)
If Miami can get Haywood in a sign and trade, and still have the assets to get Bosh along with keeping Wade, I consider them the favourites b/w them and Chicago.

I don't even think Haywood would make Bosh/Wade change their mind either way. It's pretty simple...if Raptors decide to do the sign-and-trade with Miami for the Beasley, Chalmers, package, then Carlos Boozer will be the Bulls main FA acquisition.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:53 PM)
Bosh not going to Cleveland is very bad news for the Bulls, IMO

Nah. Bosh wants S&T more than a play-date with his friends.

Any bets he ends up in Houston?

If so, we still have a shot at Wade.

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:56 PM)
If Bosh goes to Miami I'll be shocked, I mean he's been harping "Wants to play in a big market" this entire time, according to just about everyone. Chicago > Miami market-wise, so what's left: $$$

How does Bosh get the most money? Sign & Trade from TOR

Which team can actually pull off a S&T with Toronto? They already said they don't want f***ing michael beasley

Agree with all of this. It's up to the Bulls to pull off the Deng to Portland for Przybilla/Bayless, then Noah+ to Toronto for Bosh, then to call Wade and leverage good roster + the fact that we have his children.

...heh, we have his children. It's like NBA Ransom.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:56 PM)
I don't even think Haywood would make Bosh/Wade change their mind either way. It's pretty simple...if Raptors decide to do the sign-and-trade with Miami for the Beasley, Chalmers, package, then Carlos Boozer will be the Bulls main FA acquisition.

Bosh doesn't want to play center.

If the Bulls have to give up Noah to get Bosh, then most likely Bosh is going to have to play center.

So my thinking was that if the Mavs would accept a future 1st round pick and a trade exception for Haywood, then Miami can do the Beasley and Chalmers deal for Bosh and they're all set.

Boozer would give the Bulls a low post threat, but fathom I remember how much you roasted him in that playoff series against the Lakers. That's what you'll have to put up with him against bigger guys.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:58 PM)
At this point I'm tempted to tell all three of them to go f*** themselves and just sign Boozer and Reddick and save the rest of the damn money for a possible trade later on.

3 Duke starters....yay! :lolhitting

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:58 PM)
Boozer would give the Bulls a low post threat, but fathom I remember how much you roasted him in that playoff series against the Lakers. That's what you'll have to put up with him against bigger guys.

I hate Boozer's game with a passion. Adding him to the Bulls, along with Redick would be spending a lot of money for a team with a ceiling around 5th place in the Eastern Conference.