NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 12:54 PM)
You believe my belief? I know nothing other than LeBron won't don a Wade-County shirt.

But you seemed to know soooooo much before this hooplah started. I am so mad I can spit knowing that you are a fraud!

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 12:57 PM)
But you seemed to know soooooo much before this hooplah started. I am so mad I can spit knowing that you are a fraud!

The only thing I have ever claimed to know 100% is that LeBron James isn't going to be D-Wade's sidekick.

I made the mistake of thinkign WWW was all-knowing. He is not.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 12:58 PM)
The only thing I have ever claimed to know 100% is that LeBron James isn't going to be D-Wade's sidekick.

I made the mistake of thinkign WWW was all-knowing. He is not.

I warned you not to get too confident and excited. Now you're telling others what I've told you since the beginning, don't believe anything until official announcements are made.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 01:00 PM)
I warned you not to get too confident and excited. Now you're telling others what I've told you since the beginning, don't believe anything until official announcements are made.

I know he won't play with Dwyane Wade.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 12:01 PM)
I REMAIN THE ONLY ONE WITH WITH STRONG HOPE (and rowand). Believe people

Hey I was the first one who predicted he is ours. :P

With that said I'll say it is Us, Cleveland or Miami. Knicks and Nets are 4th and 5th on his list.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 01:03 PM)

With that said I'll say it is Us, Cleveland or Miami. Knicks and Nets are 4th and 5th on his list.

The Knicks are higher on his list than the Heat, book that. The Nets were never in the equation.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 01:03 PM)

Yusss, my apologies I am trying to get some academic s*** done right now so I can get out of town this afternoon.

Why would Boozer jump at such an offer so quickly with other teams clearly interested?

Also this is like 2 weeks old but I love it. From Chad Ford on Bill Simmons podcast:

Michael Jordan, after games in Chicago, would go down to Gibsons Steakhouse on Rush Street, and he had a particular table that he would sit [at] in the back, and he would smoke cigars, and he would eat, and he had his own waiter and everything else. ... When LeBron had heard that story — when he's in Chicago, he goes to Gibsons, sits at the same table, has the same waiter. ... When I was [at] the draft camp in Chicago, I went to Gibsons, and I heard this story from I think a pretty good source. So I started asking around: "Who was Michael Jordan's waiter?" And I found him, and I came to ask him, "Whaddya think?" Because this guy was apparently a confidant to Jordan. Jordan knew him well. ... I said: "Whaddya think about LeBron. Is he coming to Chicago?" He said, "He's coming to Chicago. He already told me to reserve his table."