NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 07:22 PM)
I just made the Heat team of Lebron, Wade and Bosh on NBA2K10. I created 9 Jordan4lifes to fill out the roster. I guarantee I go 82-0.

Haha, I almost did this. I almost.

I have come to expect the Heat with a slight chance for the Cavs. I agree with everyone saying anywhere but Miami. The one weird thing about all of this is if he goes to Miami and plays Kobe in the finals, I will for the first time in my life cheer for Kobe (quite possibly my all-time most personally cheered against athlete, although I've gained more respect for him lately).

I really want him to come to Chicago but I won't let myself get my hopes up too high.

To counter that:

Ira Winderman IraHeatBeat

Heat pulled James, Bosh, Wade print ads not because of any knowledge of James decision, but because of unsigned status of Bosh and Wade.

and

chadfordinsider

If LeBron is really going to notify teams shortly before 9 p.m. about his decision ... the actual decision is going to leak.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 07:27 PM)
@ChristopherHine - RT @gregcote: LeBron-to-Miami may not be happening. Heat has canceled a full-page welcome ad in The Miami Herald. This time I'm serious.

Ira Winderman IraHeatBeat

Heat pulled James, Bosh, Wade print ads not because of any knowledge of James decision, but because of unsigned status of Bosh and Wade. 1 minute ago via web

However, I am expecting this to all be a buildup to staying in Cleveland.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 08:30 PM)
that makes no sense.

Yes it could make sense. The ad could have said something about the Bosh and Wade deals that wasn't going to be accurate by tomorrow morning.

So comical that anyone believed LBJ, the KING, the f***ing pariah, the god damn guy who has the balls to go on ESPN for a 1 hour special to announce what team he is signing with... would go to Wade-County and lap up D-Wade's baby juice.

QUOTE (G&T @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 07:32 PM)
Yes it could make sense. The ad could have said something about the Bosh and Wade deals that wasn't going to be accurate by tomorrow morning.

Yeah, normally teams welcome players in ADVERTISEMENTS by throwing the figures up there.