NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
I was completely certain.

I'll never be certain about anything sports related again. These guys don't think about legacy. They think about partying on South Beach.

Crazy.

I am an ass.

You went out on a limb. No big deal. You gave Lebron more credit for being a man than you should of is all.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
Yeah, I'm amazed at how suddenly I'm so much less interested in the NBA.

Anywho, please tell me Pax and Forman have already been fired.

Like I said earlier, the only saving grace for me is that its not even one of my top 5 sports to watch, therefor I can somewhat forget it exists.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
His lack of compassion for Cleveland really amazes me.

I said somewhere in this thread that his ego is bigger then anything else. Guess what? That was just proven. LBJ is a b****.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 07:39 PM)
You went out on a limb. No big deal.

On a limb?! He f***ing guarandamnteed it! Put his rep and dignity he had left on the line. Lebron not only b****ed slapped himself and the NBA he took Steven to the back, raped him cold, and slit his throat.

I will bury his name on my sig later. You will be missed Steven Harnden.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 01:40 AM)
Like I said earlier, the only saving grace for me is that its not even one of my top 5 sports to watch, therefor I can somewhat forget it exists.

Me too...if I lived and died with the Bulls like we do with the Sox, I'd be devastated right now.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 09:40 PM)

You know what? There's a decent and interesting hockey team in Chicago isn't there.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
We've been takling the same way for 6,000 posts.

And if it were up to me, it wouldn't be happening.

Just because the guy made a foolish choice does not mean that this thread should denigrate into a cesspool of classless insults towards the guy and his family and friends.

This is going to be a pretty classic thread here...people will probably actually go back and read it. Let's not ruin it by turning into classless sore losers.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
Me too...if I lived and died with the Bulls like we do with the Sox, I'd be devastated right now.

Frankly I'm glad baseball is such a team game that the best player changing teams isn't a totally do a die move. Although Pujols would never do something like LeBron just did.