NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 23, 2010 -> 07:26 PM)
It is? It's one of the most unoriginal, and more importantly retarded, nicknames in sports history. I thought this WAYYYY before the "Decision."

Only because of the fact that there we're a lot of King James' throughout history. I still didn't like it due to the fact he had no rings.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 23, 2010 -> 11:48 PM)
Only because of the fact that there we're a lot of King James' throughout history. I still didn't like it due to the fact he had no rings.

I was gonna say... I like the King Felix nickname.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 01:06 AM)
I was gonna say... I like the King Felix nickname.

I think it's cool for him because of how less superstar based baseball is.

However, in a sport dominated by stars, LeBron has no right to the title 'King' with out a ring.

Apparently we're at the top of CP3's list now according to Broussard.

Deal being rumored is Nelson, VC, Ryan Anderson + 1st round picks for CP3 and Posey.

Portland is the wildcard team in all of this I'd say though.

But us getting CP3 means Miami vs. Orlando Eastern Conference Finals for the next 5 years probably.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 12:45 AM)
About the whole Chris Paul thing...

If he wanted out so much, why the hell did he sign a 3 year extension in '08? Guess what CP3? You know what you got yourself into, now deal with it.

Because in 2008, that team was still trying to win.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 10:10 AM)

Deal being rumored is Nelson, VC, Ryan Anderson + 1st round picks for CP3 and Posey.

But us getting CP3 means Miami vs. Orlando Eastern Conference Finals for the next 5 years probably.

Sometimes I wanna tell you...you are not wanted in this thread, this is for BULLS FANS ONLY....then I remember, its not. God dammit.

QUOTE (ICP! @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
Sometimes I wanna tell you...you are not wanted in this thread, this is for BULLS FANS ONLY....then I remember, its not. God dammit.

You should start a Bulls thread.

QUOTE (ICP! @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 10:29 AM)

When I read that first sentence, I was thinking why the heck would CP3 want to come to the Bulls. Then I kept reading and noticed who posted it. Freaking Australian hahaha.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 05:22 PM)
Read somewhere that D-Rose wants T-Mac on the Bulls, said T-Mac was his favorite player in 6th grade.

Oh Derrick...

It wouldn't be a bad move at all. Assuming your team had a quality coach and he knew he had to earn his PT.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 04:20 PM)
Than you can become a Knicks fan. :P

nay, I will never be a fan of anything New York.. and like I already said, im a casual basketball fan at best.. so the two teams I like are both in Florida, at least its not just random picking as I like most of the sports teams in Florida..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
nay, I will never be a fan of anything New York.. and like I already said, im a casual basketball fan at best.. so the two teams I like are both in Florida, at least its not just random picking as I like most of the sports teams in Florida..

Is there a way I can block your horrendous signature?

This would not only be terrible because I'm a Bulls fan, but because nobody in Florida gives a s*** about sports.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 11:20 AM)
He's attempting to play message board heel, just like a real heel on one of his wrestling shows. Don't let it bother you.

Im such a bad person aren't I? I mean geez, who has a signature of a sports team on this board.. sorry if I offended you chw, I sincerely hope blocking this signature has made your posting here a more enjoyable and rewarding experience..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 25, 2010 -> 01:46 PM)
Im such a bad person aren't I? I mean geez, who has a signature of a sports team on this board.. sorry if I offended you chw, I sincerely hope blocking this signature has made your posting here a more enjoyable and rewarding experience..

I wouldnt doubt it at all if you put it there just to piss people off on this site.

Why would that matter? Has it come to this in the NBA that not only do you get your wish to be traded when under contract, they actually are supposed to trade you to the place you want to go most? Its ridiculous. Paul is being repped by Lebron's guys now. If he gets his supposed wish, the NBA will be in a lot of trouble in a couple of years.

Personally, I hope if they trade Paul, I hope they send him to the least desirable place he wants to go. The Hornets still have the upper hand here.