NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:00 PM)
No one knows for sure, but it seems like something happened that makes Miami not in the picture and maybe Wade is worried if he doesnt leave Miami, he goes back with no other superstar and will be stuck there for 5-6 years in a s***ty sports town on a s***ty sports team.

That would have to change his perspective.

It probably also helps that he has been in Chicago this week and maybe has realized how much easier his life will be if he lives here. I mean just Wade to the Bulls is a hell of a lot better for him than going back to Miami alone.

I don't know about out of the picture for Wade, but he certainly isn't happy with the Heat as of right now. Wojo from yahoo did say on B & B that it looks like LBJ won't be going to Miami, he really didn't expand on that, but did say it

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:12 PM)
Chad Ford is now reporting Wade is close to signing with Chicago. Trying to find the article.

We need an ejaculation smiley...that is SFW, of course.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:05 PM)
I meant "not in the picture" for other big free agents.

Wade might still return, but doesnt it seem like no one else is going there?

If Amare was the guy, that pretty much means they didnt think Bosh was ever coming...

ah ok, yeah I think you're right, basically Riley and the Heat may have been to cocky and once Wade saw that they couldn't get Amare to come he realized he may be stuck there with nobody

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:18 PM)
Ugh I am trying to read comments on that ESPN article and these dumb motherf***ers are talking about whether marijuana should be legal. God I hate internet users.

Never read comments on news articles. Ever. no matter the topic, it will turn into a very stupid political "debate"

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:22 PM)
Never read comments on news articles. Ever. no matter the topic, it will turn into a very stupid political "debate"

Well on sports (NBA) articles usually it's dumbass Laker fans f***ing it up.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 06:22 PM)
if this whole thing blows up in our face idk if i could take it

well it was either blow it all up and go balls to the wall and if you whiff the team sucks or be stuck in NBA mediocrity hell and not try and go for it, at least they are going for it

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:24 PM)
well it was either blow it all up and go balls to the wall and if you whiff the team sucks or be stuck in NBA mediocrity hell and not try and go for it, at least they are going for it

don't get me wrong i love the fact they are going for it....but it would be the bulls luck and mine if it didnt

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:24 PM)

What will the Bulls have lost?

Hinrich's bad contract and maybe Deng's bad contract as well?

Not much to lose.