NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:43 PM)
Comcast reported that Wade is meeting with Pat Riley next week.

I'm going to assume that isn't new or fresh rumors from the last 15 minutes. I doubt anyone knows the details of Wade/Bulls meeting quite yet (outside of the people involved). It will take time for stuff to leak, especially from Bulls camp since those in the know are going to pretty much be preparing for there next meeting (Bosh) which starts at 7 Chicago time.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:45 PM)
Bulls are going to press him for an agreement tonight with James' meeting tomorrow.

There goal is clearly to get one of those guys to commit. We have to hope the Bulls already have worked things out with the Raptors in terms of getting Bosh his $.

My guess is if the Bulls dont' get a commit from Bosh or Wade tonight, it will come out that the Bulls/Boozer have agreed to a deal and that will be what they use to sell Lebron. Clearly you'd rather have Bosh or Wade in your cards but Boozer combined with our other guys isn't too shabby either.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:55 PM)
My guess is if the Bulls dont' get a commit from Bosh or Wade tonight, it will come out that the Bulls/Boozer have agreed to a deal and that will be what they use to sell Lebron. Clearly you'd rather have Bosh or Wade in your cards but Boozer combined with our other guys isn't too shabby either.

if they want time to think about it i say go get lebron first then go back to those two....boozer is gonna be there IMO and i don't think he'd necessarily be a deciding factor if lebron comes or stays in cleveland

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:59 PM)
CSN is reporting that Wade, Bosh, and there agent are all meeting with Bulls management RIGHT NOW!!!!

That is as of 2 minutes ago.

if this is true i called this about 4 pages ago....if they can get both of them i say let lebron walk or stay in cleveland take the guarentee

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:59 PM)
I just ejaculated a little.

Me too. This would be insane. I'd be thrilled with getting any 1 of the 3, 2 of the 3 would be incredible!!!

And i genuinely like Dwade. I think he's a serious downgrade from LBJ and I have concerns over his injury issues but I'd still jizz everyone if we landed those two.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:01 PM)
As much as I want Lebron if you can get Wade and Bosh to commit tonight you forgot about Lebron James

And I'm ok with that.

On a sidenote, KC had said that Wade had left, so I'm quite confused, unless the sides all said, we'll see both of you shortly? Who knows.

KC Johnson has been pretty on top of almost everything.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 05:06 PM)
jgoff670: Wade and Bosh both at Henry Thomas' office with Bulls.

don't know if he's just piggy backing off the CSN report or not but here ya go....

Aldridge replied to the tweet with "uh oh".

Aldridge being, David Aldridge (formerly of ESPN and now with TNT and NBA TV).

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 08:06 PM)
jgoff670: Wade and Bosh both at Henry Thomas' office with Bulls.

don't know if he's just piggy backing off the CSN report or not but here ya go....

Given the nature of the story I hope he would check his own sources. Goff has been pretty on top of things.

QUOTE (G&T @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 07:08 PM)
Given the nature of the story I hope he would check his own sources. Goff has been pretty on top of things.

agree with you 100% Goff has been so good at developing his role on the Score and he wouldn't piggy back off someone's report with out giving them credit and saying something like "for what it is worth"