NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 10:15 PM)
IraHeatBeat: Wade in his words: "It's going to take the weekend for everyone to think about what they want to do. This is not an easy decision to make."

well that is a change of pace for someone who everyone had penciled in to return to Miami

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 09:38 PM)
The way Lebron James has handled this is amazing he isn't talking to the media he isn't tweeting he isn't doing anything or making it the media circus everyone though he was going to make it.

He has been far, far more mature since the day he entered the League than I would have thought. Guy is truly mature beyond his years.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 09:47 PM)
LeBron is the only person of the big three that has seemed to really respect how important of a decision this is. If nothing else, I credit him for that.

I think Wade has as well.

Bosh is the one coming off as an idiot.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 10:59 PM)
I find it very interesting that he has not tweeted lately....sounds like they may really be getting down to the nitty gritty here...

Could be.

But how awesome is it that we get to pitch to Bosh and Wade on our home turf and everyone else has to come here and do it.

With the way the Bulls are operating, I am convinced they have some sort of viable plan to get Wade, Bosh, and LeBron all into the fold.

From Wade's comments, I don't think they would be pressing these guys this hard unless they were serious about getting something done now, but at the same time, I don't think they would sign these two up and take them out of the LeBron sweepstakes before even talking to him.

There has got to be a viable way.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 10:47 PM)
LeBron is the only person of the big three that has seemed to really respect how important of a decision this is. If nothing else, I credit him for that.

Well said. Bosh is acting like this is 5th grade recess or something. Very annoying.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 04:07 AM)
Well said. Bosh is acting like this is 5th grade recess or something. Very annoying.

Bosh is a tool. Going back to his days at GT, he was always worried about his image while being a total prick behind the scenes.

QUOTE (Real @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 12:01 AM)
sportsguy33

My big fear as a Celts fan: LBJ + Wade sign with Chicago, then Bulls somehow get Bosh in a sign/trade for Deng/Gibson/pix. Goodbye, decade.

It feels so much better being on the other side of the big 3, or big 2 talk. But remembering how I felt about the Miami one it would totally suck for the rest of the nba.

jalenrose

#NBA Breaking News(rumor has it)FA's Wade/Bosh hv made up their minds to play AGAINST Lebron so don't expect all 3 to play 2gether! WOW. 3 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Edited by Real

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 12:12 AM)
It feels so much better being on the other side of the big 3, or big 2 talk. But remembering how I felt about the Miami one it would totally suck for the rest of the nba.

I wonder if Stern would approve since it would be in one of the 3 largest markets.