NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)
KBerg_CBS: Source indicates there will be no decisions tonight from Wade or Bosh: "They're processing all of the info." #NBA

2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Now that, I can believe.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
The main thing in our favor for Wade is he wants full custody of his kids.

D-Wade tells Herald his pursuit of full custody of 2 sons, and maintaining their stability, are factors in F/A decision.

http://twitter.com/wallacesports

Really hard to get full custody when you work in another state.

or he's looking for full custody to take them to miami.....i dunno

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
or he's looking for full custody to take them to miami.....i dunno

A judge is going to have a hell of time giving him full custody if it means the kids have uproot their lives and move to miami.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
RicBucher: For my tweeps pointing to Wade's domestic issue w/ex + sons in Chi: that's what lawyers are for. Moving to Chi assures him nothing.

This dude is hopeless.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 07:37 PM)
Basically. It's just a s*** slinging contest until somebody actually decides officially and we hear from the horses mouth itself.

Yup, and I knew it was going to be this way but it's still driving me nuts. Thank god for the fight tonight to get my mind off this for a little bit at least.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:42 PM)
Dirk back to Dallas, as expected.

How I was going to post this like a half hour ago, but forgot. You know its bad when the only real news of the night does not get posted right away, but all the s*** does.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:37 PM)
my guess is after one big FA decides what they are doing then the dominoes will start falling rather quickly

This is 100% it. The options start to shrink, and the lines start to become defined when the first big name falls into place.

Mr. Bucher is clealry not a student of law with a comment like that.

And yeah Rowand, I think most realized the decision probably wouldn't come until Sunday at the earliest, more likely Monday or Tuesday. But it's just impossible to wait and see like that with something this important.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
Mr. Bucher is clealry not a student of law with a comment like that.

And yeah Rowand, I think most realized the decision probably wouldn't come until Sunday at the earliest, more likely Monday or Tuesday. But it's just impossible to wait and see like that with something this important.

This guy said that the Mormons made the Jazz play better at home. I don't think he's a student of anything.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
IraHeatBeat: The overview of where the Dwyane Wade situation stands, appreciating there are more than basketball angles at play. http://bit.ly/96zn03

It's like he's finally seen the light. I don't think many are under the illusion that Wade is DEFINITELY going to Chicago (since that would in fact be stupid) but damn at least acknowledge that he's thinking about it and the idea that he might be staying in Miami isn't any kind of foregone conclusion.