Put Blackwood in! who's with me?

BrenBlackwood

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 04:09 PM)
ME TOO!!! I was going to order it like 3 months ago when it was on sale, but i missed out ..I WILL own it though!! Took me a few days to finish all the disks from season 1 ..it's what i did during off season! haha ...I guess I'll need to order season 2 soon so i can get into season 3 ..NO TIME THOUGH! What to do?! lol ...

..Anywayyy, I heard from Blackwood a little while ago, looks like all the other teams left spring training in AZ at the beginning of this week ..today was the last day for the umps ..sooo, now they will just play games amongst themselves until next friday ..after that they get 3-4 days off then they go to their teams!!! Can't wait to see where Blackwood's going! ..I've got my fingers crossed for GF!!!

Yeah, it was on sale for like $40 at Best Buy....I guess I missed the boat on that one too...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 12:31 PM)
YES ..She is taken!! Recently engaged actually! YAY ME!! :) ..I was single for a long time before this relationship though ..dated around, but couldn't be with a guy who would insist NASCAR is better than Baseball ..one who insisted men in firefighter uniforms were more attractive than ones in Baseball uniforms ..one that said Football was more of a man sport because it's full contact ...THEN I WENT OFF ..How is baseball not a contact sport? Watch a guy try to steal home and see if he doesn't get smashed on by that catcher ..Baseball requires a little bit of brain power also, which I LOVE!! I believe it takes a real man to stand at the pitchers mound and let a 5oz ball fly at them at speeds of up to 105mph. (depending on the speed of the ball thrown and the strength and accuracy of the batter), furthermore it takes a real man to sit behind a batter and catch balls off the bat at similar speeds from a shorter distance. ..SORRY ..I get carried away ..BREATHE BREN!! lmao :D

They do call the catchers equipment the tools of ignorance. But then again, I play football so I have no room to talk, lol.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 02:59 PM)
They do call the catchers equipment the tools of ignorance. But then again, I play football so I have no room to talk, lol.

I'm not saying Football isn't a man sport, because God knows i love a good game of Football .. I love the sound of the clacking of helmet on helmet contact and watching a guy do flips and land on his noggin when he gets hit ..the best is when they get taken down in mid flight ..I LOVE watching a guy get smacked out of the air!! AHHHH ..I need to watch Football now!! HAHA ...Baseball is just more my thing, it's just so American and timeless ya know?! Who doesn't enjoy, hotdogs, nachos, peanuts and beer?!?! (I, myself, would prefer Jagermeister, but that's not a Baseball thing!!) ;)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 04:13 PM)
I'm not saying Football isn't a man sport, because God knows i love a good game of Football .. I love the sound of the clacking of helmet on helmet contact and watching a guy do flips and land on his noggin when he gets hit ..the best is when they get taken down in mid flight ..I LOVE watching a guy get smacked out of the air!! AHHHH ..I need to watch Football now!! HAHA ...Baseball is just more my thing, it's just so American and timeless ya know?! Who doesn't enjoy, hotdogs, nachos, peanuts and beer?!?! (I, myself, would prefer Jagermeister, but that's not a Baseball thing!!) ;)

Jagermeister??

Hah, I remember those days...:)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 05:13 PM)

wow, your intensity is off the charts, lol. I agree with you, but i now feel like I am wrong.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 03:19 PM)
Jagermeister??

Hah, I remember those days...:)

Ohh yess, Jagermeister!! That's another love i get from my mother!! HAHA ..My youngest sister and I both love it ..BUT i don't drink anymore as of about 4 months ago! :)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)
Ohh yess, Jagermeister!! That's another love i get from my mother!! HAHA ..My youngest sister and I both love it ..BUT i don't drink anymore as of about 4 months ago! :)

At all? Why not?

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 03:44 PM)
wow, your intensity is off the charts, lol. I agree with you, but i now feel like I am wrong.

I do get pretty intense huh?! I can't help it ..this kind of thing just gets me goin' ..I start grittin' my teeth and stomping my feet on the floor ...I was probably supposed to be a boy!! HAHA ..I am the oldest of 8, 4 boys 4 girls ..I'm the only girl (of my sisters and myself) that loves sports, AND my youngest 2 brothers playyy ...YES ..you guessed it, LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL!!!! :)

Why do you now feel like you're wrong?!?! An opinion is an opinion ..we're all entitled to them ..i have mine (Blackwood is the shizz) AND you have yours!! ;)

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 03:50 PM)
At all? Why not?

I made a deal with my fiance ..if i quit, he quits!! It's working for us so i see no reason to not do it ya know?! It's not like I was an alcoholic, nor was he, but it really wasn't a valuable attribute to our relationship or our lives in a whole.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 05:58 PM)
I made a deal with my fiance ..if i quit, he quits!! It's working for us so i see no reason to not do it ya know?! It's not like I was an alcoholic, nor was he, but it really wasn't a valuable attribute to our relationship or our lives in a whole.

Hmm, sounds like the beginnings of a miserable relationship to me...

Again, I kid....;)

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 04:01 PM)
Hmm, sounds like the beginnings of a miserable relationship to me...

Again, I kid....;)

OKAYY ..I see your joke and to you i say, BITE ME!! HAHAHA ..I kid as well!! :)

In all seriousness, we have a lot of fun together no matter what we do, the alcohol helped in the beginning because I'm so shy ..I had to have it to be less inhibited!! BUT, these days, i don't give a crap!! lol

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 05:10 PM)
OKAYY ..I see your joke and to you i say, BITE ME!! HAHAHA ..I kid as well!! :)

In all seriousness, we have a lot of fun together no matter what we do, the alcohol helped in the beginning because I'm so shy ..I had to have it to be less inhibited!! BUT, these days, i don't give a crap!! lol

Riiiiight....you're shy... :blink:

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 05:40 PM)
I AM!! I have horrible social anxiety issues!! I won't even order my own food when i go out to eat!

Ahh, well good thing you found this boy then...

Good work.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 06:57 PM)
Boy?!?! ..It takes a man to put up with me! I may be shy, but I'm a feisty little s*** too!! HAHA ..I've got attitude for days! :D

Ahh, you think you're a handful...but trust me, you're not...

Thanks for bringing the enthusiasm to this part of the board.

You're a very welcome addition and your contributions are much appreciated.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 04:59 PM)
Ahh, you think you're a handful...but trust me, you're not...

Thanks for bringing the enthusiasm to this part of the board.

You're a very welcome addition and your contributions are much appreciated.

I AM I SAY!! (can't you just let me think what I want?!) ..LOL

You're very welcome, I love it. :gosox3:

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 11:03 AM)
Perhaps you shouldn't scare the s*** out of me...

Perhaps you should do as you're told and GO CLEAN UP!! ..You don't take direction well, do you?!?! LOL

naww, idc ...you don't have to clean up ..sit in it all day for all I care!! :)