Angels @ White Sox 5/19/10 Game Thread!

hogan873

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 19, 2010 -> 09:00 PM)
Yes, because the book on him ends after one mistake.

Well the book on him last year was play him at 2nd and he would play good defense. Move him somewhere else and cue the circus music.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ May 19, 2010 -> 08:58 PM)
It's still hard to believe how much we heard about Nix having a great glove before he got here. Atrocious from day one at all positions.

He hasn't got enough AB's though. Blame Ozzie. The most underrated reason for this bad season so far has been our defense at third base and this arrangement has NOTHING to do with Ozzie.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 19, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Hawk has had some curious slip ups tonight. I hope he's OK. I sure hope if KW doesn't seem to care about offense next year he helps his pitching staff by acquiring some defense.

The way things are going, by July Hawk will lose all ability to sound like a homer. Loved his comment about the defense.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 19, 2010 -> 09:07 PM)
The way things are going, by July Hawk will lose all ability to sound like a homer. Loved his comment about the defense.

Being with StonePony may have made Hawk a better announcer. Has his feet held to the fire perhaps a little more now

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 19, 2010 -> 10:13 PM)
No use being disappointed. Teahen wouldn't have done any better. Offensively or defensively.

I really like him. I feel invested in him for some reason. And to see him come out and lay an egg like this. It kills me.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 19, 2010 -> 09:15 PM)
This has got to be the worst offense ever assembled in team history.

And Konerko and Jones are slowly coming back down to earth. This could get really ugly really fast. I've tried to be as positive as I can be. And there's still a ways to go. But there's a big difference between playing bad baseball and being a team that's not all that talented and playing bad baseball.