Angels @ White Sox 5/19/10 Game Thread!

hogan873

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 19, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
And Konerko and Jones are slowly coming back down to earth. This could get really ugly really fast. I've tried to be as positive as I can be. And there's still a ways to go. But there's a big difference between playing bad baseball and being a team that's not all that talented and playing bad baseball.

You’ve done well, Jordan. You’ve managed to simultaneously inspired home at the big league level, while convinced me that Jordan Danks is likely to be a major league disaster. Eventually, things just met a head with this ballclub. Also, nice play by Paulie

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 20, 2010 -> 03:23 AM)
I've been invisioning best case scenario for this offense...and it's still not good enough to compete IMO.

Well, during the offseason, we talked about this and there were just too many "ifs" needed for things to go very well.

QUOTE (chisox2334 @ May 20, 2010 -> 03:29 AM)
you ask whats going on and its quite easy. There pressing and it's like walking on egg shells on the team. The confidence isn't there and when you press the mistakes will happened

We hear that all the time. Either get tougher players, or find a manager/hitting coach that can relax the guys. I'm sick of hearing that f***ing excuse.