Gamethread: White Sox(16-23) vs Angels (19-23) 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guillen resting does not work as he does not sit guys that are slumping so this is a Rios rest day......come on they have played 7 games in 10 days with trips to Minnesota, KC and Detroit that is hectic travel. I have yet to see a guy play really well and have him say the extra rest got it for me. I do not care what type of slump Rios is in, he should be playing though it who knows though he might have a neck injury of some sort. He was also out a couple of days for his kids birth earlier this month. Need to keep him fresh for the late season charge to 75 wins.

Yep that outside the box thinking is really working.

Erv should be able to mow right through this lineup tonight.

Kotsay DH and batting 5th really why does he bat 5th??????

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 20, 2010 -> 06:48 PM)
I don't understand this rotating DH. Shouldn't Rios be given a breather by DHing? He's one of the few the Sox have that is a threat at the plate at the current time. He played almost every game when he was in Toronto, I'm sure he's not tired.

It doesn't have to be why he is getting the day off either. It could be because he hasn't had a good week.

I'm growing a bit tired with the Hawk-Stoney dynamic. Frankly, i think it's a by-product of my frustration with the team. Because normally i love Steve Stone. Stoney keeps making these statments that he obviously thinks are really clever. Like "Matsui looked like his old self at the start of the year, now he's just old." It's like he's winking at the damn camera.