Gamethread: White Sox(16-23) vs Angels (19-23) 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:14 PM)
Q watches strike 1, swings at ball 1 waaay outside, then rolls over a low and away breaking ball to hand them the easy DP.

So...who's to blame for that? Jerry? Kenny? Ozzie? Walk?

Quentin being a s***ty player?

I'm seriously getting worried. Not about this team. But me as a fan. I'm watching this team strictly out of loyalty right now. I do not look forward to Sox games at the moment. And it's not even their record. I've seen much worse. They're just extremely boring. I really wish I hadn't gotten Extra Innings. I've been watching too much Rays baseball.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 20, 2010 -> 08:25 PM)
3-0

soon to be 4-0.

absolutely ZERO respect for Q's arm in RF

I wish the Sox could work a count like most MLB teams do instead of doing what Quentin did...Peavy really should not be in this game as he has absolutely nothing.

I can't even start a "half-fake" optimistic thread with the way things are going.

On the plus side, there's no way to "paper" or gloss over these embarassing results, something has to happen, the season is too long and there's too much revenue to be lost to stand pat and just try to sell a false bill of goods to loyal/dedicated/committed White Sox fans for four full months.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 20, 2010 -> 08:30 PM)
I can't even start a "half-fake" optimistic thread with the way things are going.

On the plus side, there's no way to "paper" or gloss over these embarassing results, something has to happen, the season is too long and there's too much revenue to be lost to stand pat and just try to sell a false bill of goods to loyal/dedicated/committed White Sox fans for four full months.

I can't believe I'm saying this. But I can agree with all of this.

Was Konerko's ball in the first inning close to going out?

Farmer claimed it would have been a home run if not for the win holding it up.

At the time, it would have been a 3-2 lead, had AJ not made yet another typical White Sox baserunning blunder....at least very typical for 2009/10.