Gamethread: White Sox(16-23) vs Angels (19-23) 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the last time we had a "real" brawl?

With the Rangers? I was just thinking the same thing, that late April fight with the Tigers (the Jeff Weaver/Rob Fick/Juan Samuel one) really seemed to light a spark and ignite that team (and offense) for the next 3-4 months until they faded down the stretch and into the playoffs.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 20, 2010 -> 06:35 PM)
No. It needs a pistol to it's proverbial mouth.

true, it would probably result in some embarrassing ass kicking that we'd see replayed all over the internet - Aybar decking Jenks, Hunter kicking Teahen in the balls.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:38 PM)
I think I'd rather be watching THE ROOM right now...

Haha, me too. Best movie ever. I can't wait to see it in Irvine when I'm out there in a few weeks.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 08:39 PM)
If it makes people feel better, even Farmer is saying changes need to be made. This team is just so boring, every offensive game is the same.

Like from being terrible to below mediocre-that's about the best it will get.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 21, 2010 -> 02:41 AM)
Like from being terrible to below mediocre-that's about the best it will get.

Get rid of them all...if firing KW is what's needed to have someone with the balls to make changes, then get rid of his ass.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 08:39 PM)
If it makes people feel better, even Farmer is saying changes need to be made. This team is just so boring, every offensive game is the same.

What changes can be made in reality...fire Walker????? guillen does not give a s*** about OBP and as long as he is running the team OBP will not matter

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 21, 2010 -> 02:44 AM)
What changes can be made in reality...fire Walker????? guillen does not give a s*** about OBP and as long as he is running the team OBP will not matter

KW/Ozzie/Walker all need to be fired, and Cooper's not exactly kicking ass this season. We look like the Mariners/Orioles of a few seasons ago where there's 100 million dollar payroll with just too many mediocre players.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 20, 2010 -> 08:47 PM)
This offense makes me want to puke. Oh my god, just f***ing awful.

And I seriously have no faith in any changes being made. Kenny has no balls.

C'mon now. Of all the things you could criticize Kenny for having no balls is certainly not one of them.

I wish Quentin didn't get a hit on that swing. As Farmer was talking about, he's flying open way too much. Getting a bloop hit on a pitch the old him would have crushed isn't going to make him change his AWFUL mechanics.