Gamethread: White Sox(16-23) vs Angels (19-23) 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 21, 2010 -> 03:04 AM)
cubs probably have the best bench, hitting and pitching coach in baseball...and the worst GM

Duncan is better than Rothschild. Seems like each year, he transforms a washed-up starter into an above average pitcher.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:02 PM)
Beckham's first move of his swing continues to be flying open. Him and Quentin look the same up there....the Bust Brothers really could use a new hitting coach.

According to his hitting coach, he is fine mechanically. Its just a mental thing. Maybe he can help them meditate and hope their swing fixes itself on its own. The only thing I can see about sending Beckham down is to get him away from the trainwreck.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
Duncan is better than Rothschild. Seems like each year, he transforms a washed-up starter into an above average pitcher.

I meant as a collection the three of them are the best currently

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 21, 2010 -> 02:07 AM)
According to his hitting coach, he is fine mechanically. Its just a mental thing. Maybe he can help them meditate and hope their swing fixes itself on its own. The only thing I can see about sending Beckham down is to get him away from the trainwreck.

It's just so painfully obvious what's wrong with both of their swings. I might throw my computer the next time I see Beckham ground out back to the pitcher.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
It's just so painfully obvious what's wrong with both of their swings. I might throw my computer the next time I see Beckham ground out back to the pitcher.

Remember this is the same mindset that took a guy like Uribe who finally started to look good due to a new timing mechanism that Hrniak gave him and took on Project Uribe the following ST and dismantled Hrniak's fix turning him into crap. Remember the spread stance fixes everything.

This team is going to give the 2007 team a run for its money for suckiness. The sad thing is that Kenny couldn't pull the plug in 2007, and I don't think he will here. He is committed to this rebuild on the fly methodology that isn't working. He can't go young. If anything he will trade whats left in our farm for something that he thinks will bounce us next year. I am ready for Hahn to take over.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 21, 2010 -> 02:13 AM)
This team is going to give the 2007 team a run for its money for suckiness. The sad thing is that Kenny couldn't pull the plug in 2007, and I don't think he will here. He is committed to this rebuild on the fly methodology that isn't working. He can't go young. If anything he will trade whats left in our farm for something that he thinks will bounce us next year. I am ready for Hahn to take over.

I think he absolutely blows this up. And yes, I'm so ready for new points of view in this organization. It's just not working for the KW/Ozzie/Walker trio.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 21, 2010 -> 02:17 AM)
I'd prefer Reinsdorf to finish his pitch to Lebron, and then focus on ordering KW to purge payroll, get younger, and fix this s***.

You use purge in every post you make...Lost fan, are you?

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 21, 2010 -> 03:18 AM)
Jimenez pulled after 7 with 92 pitches thrown...that can't be good

Konerko having a nice night he looks like he does not even want to be there.

Yeah, the body language that AB was bad, even for PK. Outside of that Seattle series, I feel awful for our fans. Our home games have been absolutely miserable.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:18 PM)
You use purge in every post you make...Lost fan, are you?

on the SCORE this morning they were saying Hahn really should be named GM with Williams getting a John Paxson type role

You know if they fire Guillen, Cora gets the job and some cheap s*** will be named hitting coach

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:19 PM)
Good to see Konerko and Jones back to normal.

Jones did this in Texas last year. Started out fine, then fizzled after a while. The minute they pick up on the fact that he is swinging from his heels, they let him chase s*** out of the zone.