Gamethread: White Sox(16-23) vs Angels (19-23) 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 20, 2010 -> 07:27 PM)
I want to keep Peavy, Floyd, Danks, Beckham, and Rios. Everyone else can go elsewhere. I'd prefer to keep Thornton too, but as i have doubts we'll be able to resign him we need to maximize value.

Floyd? he's a mental midget.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 21, 2010 -> 02:28 AM)
So why praytell is Rios who is one of our only good hitters not playing tonight. Is this so Ozzie can get his toy Kotsay in the lineup.

Thing is, I'm ok with Kotsay playing against a guy with a good slider. What I'm not ok with is playing someone like Jones who I think I could get out with an offspeed pitch. I don't think it even matters anymore, as I'm not even sure Ozzie is trying to really win.

Pierre- .253

Pierzynski- .212

Jones- .248

Konerko-.272

Kotsay- .174

Quentin- .195

Teahen- .221

Ramirez- .227

Beckham- .185

WTF- SERIOUSLY!!! :huh :huh :huh :fight

The average of tonights team average is: .221. So what does Walker do for a living? What a joke!!!!!!!!! We should not have to put up with this crap anymore!!!!!

QUOTE (fathom @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)
Screw that, this team needs a complete overhaul. There used to be a time where I would have cried a little on the inside if you told me Quentin could be traded or Jenks could be gone. There's not a single player in this organization I'd lose sleep over if we traded.

The only players they may get something of MLB value right now are Thorton and Danks and with the ticket prices the way they are salary dumps will just cost the teetering season ticket base to flee.

They really are f***ed if these dopes do not wake up.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
I hope we didnt miss out on the time to trade paulie

He is a FA that will get you little if anything.

Konerko oughta just stand up there and watch and see if the pitcher can get three over......why am I still watching this I do not even care anymore

Edited by Jenks Heat

Even JR called the Division winning team of 2008 boring. They were boring the second half of 2006, boring in 2007, boring in 2008, boring in 2009 and maybe have even taken it up a notch in 2010. Something has to be done. This "I believe in the talent" BS needs to stop.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 21, 2010 -> 03:56 AM)
Even JR called the Division winning team of 2008 boring. They were boring the second half of 2006, boring in 2007, boring in 2008, boring in 2009 and maybe have even taken it up a notch in 2010. Something has to be done. This "I believe in the talent" BS needs to stop.

It's ironic that 5 years later, the World Series match-up might be the two franchises with the worst outlook in all of baseball. Miserable teams with terrible farm systems.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)

And speaking of "boring", hold on - Teahen is at the plate!