Gamethread: White Sox(16-23) vs Angels (19-23) 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 21, 2010 -> 04:02 AM)
He supposedly is a real great guy, but he truly is one of the most boring players I've ever seen. There''s nothing to get excited about.

He reminds me of a player that would have been solid in the 50s and 60s before the introduction of weight lifting/supplements/etc

Even JR called the Division winning team of 2008 boring. They were boring the second half of 2006, boring in 2007, boring in 2008, boring in 2009 and maybe have even taken it up a notch in 2010. Something has to be done. This "I believe in the talent" BS needs to stop.

Certainly most of 2008 and definitely last year the team was outright boring with this useless offense. End of May is coming and I can hear the crickets chirping already at the Cell.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 20, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
Even JR called the Division winning team of 2008 boring. They were boring the second half of 2006, boring in 2007, boring in 2008, boring in 2009 and maybe have even taken it up a notch in 2010. Something has to be done. This "I believe in the talent" BS needs to stop.

I can't wait for the chicken and egg argument to come up. Kenny or someone will start with the "if we only had the seats filled" we can pick up X player. But we can't...

These types of horrible losses are attendance killers.