Gamethread: White Sox(16-24) vs Marlins (22-20) 7:10 PM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 21, 2010 -> 03:28 PM)
He actually looked OK at the plate last night.

Whats sad is he has been one of, if not... our hottest hitter the last 4 games.

.455/.625 (5/11) 5:1 BB/SO 1 SB

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 21, 2010 -> 03:43 PM)

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 21, 2010 -> 11:57 PM)
With a fight that big and obvious, how does it take Security that long to get there?

It's even worse than what the video shows. The jawing had been going on for four innings before all hell broke loose. There was even a scuffle/huge confrontation between the big curly haired guy and the guy who hit him two innings before...security came down and threw out a big group that wasn't even involved.

It was clear to everyone around that something huge was going to happen...it did, yet it took about 5 minutes for security to get there. Terrible.

All in all though I'd say about 50 some people got kicked out yesterday in that section alone. Really cleared out.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 21, 2010 -> 07:25 PM)
It's even worse than what the video shows. The jawing had been going on for four innings before all hell broke loose. There was even a scuffle/huge confrontation between the big curly haired guy and the guy who hit him two innings before...security came down and threw out a big group that wasn't even involved.

It was clear to everyone around that something huge was going to happen...it did, yet it took about 5 minutes for security to get there. Terrible.

All in all though I'd say about 50 some people got kicked out yesterday in that section alone. Really cleared out.

Hopefully this doesn't get out. People were just starting to get over the whole "White Sox fans are thugs/the stadium is in the project/don't bring your wallet" s***. Combine a s***ty team with some s***ty fans and you've got one hell of a likeness to the Oakland Raiders.

Pierre, lf

Pierzynski, c

Rios, cf

Konerko, 1b

Kotsay, DH

Quentin, rf

Teahen, 3b

Ramirez, ss

Beckham, 2b

On paper, that's not a horrible lineup. Get rid of Kotsay for a real DH and get Teahen out of there for a real major league starter and ON PAPER, that really is not too bad a lineup. I'm not big on Pierre, but he is doing fine in May.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 21, 2010 -> 06:39 PM)
Hopefully this doesn't get out. People were just starting to get over the whole "White Sox fans are thugs/the stadium is in the project/don't bring your wallet" s***. Combine a s***ty team with some s***ty fans and you've got one hell of a likeness to the Oakland Raiders.

the last two games i went to this year, ive sat in section 149, super obnoxious drunk fans, they act like idiots and kept yelling as loud as they could. one fan kept screaming as loud as he could, things at eric byrnes, how much he sucked, etc for almost the whole game. not that any of it will keep me from going lol ... :gosoxretro: