5/21 Games

NorthSideSox72

Buffalo leads Charlotte 3-1 in the 5th. Marquez pitching and getting hit a bit (7 H, 3 R in 4 IP), but also unfortunate with 2 UER. Lucy RBI double, Viciedo with a hit.

Mobile beat B-Ham 4-0 in Game 1 of a DH. Edwards decent in his first AA start, nothing good on offense to note.

Game 2 about to start, Long on the bump

W-S up 5-3 in the 4th on Lynchburg. Sauer starting and has already given up 10 H in 4 IP, but somehow only 3 runs. Green with a 2B and a 3B, 2 RBI.

Kanny leads Asheville in the 5th, 4-2. Collop on the mound, looks decent so far.

Who is blocking Justin Greene in the OF at Birmingham?

No reason not to promote him with organizational filler littering the roster of our AA club, besides Morel and Shelby III.

I think we really have to say that Hudson and Viciedo are the co-#1 prospects now, and there's not much of an argument.

Jordan Danks took the golden sombrero, 4 K's in 4 AB's. May=171 AVG, 496 OPS

Tyler Flowers managed to K only 2 times in 4 AB's, his May=133 AVG/559 OPS

Dayan Viciedo in MAY, 329 BA and almost a 1000 OPS.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 22, 2010 -> 01:01 AM)
I never understood the hype from the beginning. And if the search function worked I'd be able to prove it.

To your credit, Jordan you're the one who told me to look out for this. I don't know why i doubted you, but his k-rate is catching up to him in a BIG way.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 22, 2010 -> 04:13 PM)
To your credit, Jordan you're the one who told me to look out for this. I don't know why i doubted you, but his k-rate is catching up to him in a BIG way.

33% K-rate at AAA is 40%+ at the big league level. And he doesn't have the power/speed combo to offset the Ks. And to think KW was pimping him as an opening day possibility before the season. Nice try, Kenny.