5/25 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 6:05pm CDT CSN+

knightni

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quentin just can't square it up. He hits so many balls off the end of the bat. He needs to stand close to the plate again like he did in 2008. It will also help him hit offspeed pitches. This is disgusting offense tonight.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:09 AM)
I'm hoping that Laumann know what he's doing, but who knows with this organization anymore.

People that expect the Sox to go over slot recommendation are going to be very disappointed. JR would never do that to Bud.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2010 -> 08:10 PM)
People that expect the Sox to go over slot recommendation are going to be very disappointed. JR would never do that to Bud.

We don't need to go over slot, we just need to land the right player. I really don't know how feasible this is, especially given our draft history.

QUOTE (11and1 @ May 25, 2010 -> 07:06 PM)
Puck Fake Jeavy!

Sorry....the frustration is becoming overwhelming.

Jake needs to get his head out of his ass. He keeps talking about he doesnt want to be part of a rebuilding team and that the time is now to get it going but he himself has not live to expectations.

Man, we could easily be getting no hit. Greg Walker, keep up the fantastic work! That 6th inning was the most pathetic effort I've ever seen. If that's not enough to get your coaching staff fired, then nothing is.

Edited by fathom