5/25 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 6:05pm CDT CSN+

knightni

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a f***ing waste. This team needs to blow up and start over soon, or i might just stop watching it. I literally can't take another month of Kotsay grounding out to 2nd and Vizquel hitting in the 2-hole. I'm sorry, i just can't. I need a change.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:47 AM)
Also two of the slowest players in baseball.

I'm convinced Thome is just as fast as Kotsay. Just because you're white and can't hit for power, it doesn't mean you're fast.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2010 -> 07:47 PM)
Guarantee he'll be playing with Westbrook on the mound. I bet Vizquel also plays for Beckham.

Especially after crying for playing time today pretty much! Vizquel said that with the amount of playing time he's not enjoying it mentally anymore and will probably retire next season.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:48 AM)
Especially after crying for playing time today pretty much! Vizquel said that with the amount of playing time he's not enjoying it mentally anymore and will probably retire next season.

Oh good grief!

Ginger, hallucinogenics are bad for your health. Not even the CLE bullpen can wake up our slumbering offense.

Agreed with previous sentiments, this game seemed a big turning point to get to 5 games under .500 and sort of sniffing getting back into it with Minnesota facing the Yankees, the one team in baseball they always struggle to beat (with the exception of the last game they played which broke the string).

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2010 -> 07:59 PM)
Some terrible at bats tonight. Castro couldn't look more overmatched. He's too fat to hit now.

He's just a disgusting looking individual. Like Toby Hall's Hispanic half brother. And his inability to hit sickens me further.