5/25 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 6:05pm CDT CSN+

knightni

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2010 -> 09:14 PM)
Manny Acta has made Ozzie his b**** this season. I'm very impressed with Acta.

Its a shame his team can't beat anyone else in baseball, other than us.

You know Ozzie is throwing in the towel when he puts Linebrink in.

Its not like our world beating offense had much hopes of a comeback anyway. Its something amazing for our offense to come through with 3 runs in 1 innings. But coming through with 3 runs when down in the 9th inning? That'd be something else.

Am I crazy or do we have to be the worst team in the league with RISP (when we actually do get RISP)?

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 26, 2010 -> 02:15 AM)
why?

I've been impressed with how he handles his starters and the little things they've done vs us. It's not his fault he's stuck with one of the worst lineups the AL has seen in a while.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
Ramon Castro is such a lazy fat ass on the field.

4164.jpg

How can you not love this face?... It's as if when the picture was taken, someone was waving a twinkie in front of his face.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 25, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)
I love Acta. He's one of my favorite managers, i've said as much last offseason.

I dont love him, but I think he's easily one of the better managers in the league. I've liked him since his Nationals days. He got stuck with a s***ty team, but he didn't take s*** and always made sure his guys played the right way

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 25, 2010 -> 09:21 PM)
Kotsay 3-4. He'll be in the lineup for the rest of the year.

Hell, I don't like him, but at least he roped 3 hits out tonight. Blame Cox on the bonehead baserunning. At this point, I'd be content throwing any 9 guys out there that can hit, regardless of s***ty defense.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 25, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
What the hell Q? Work a damn AB. No one on this team actually wants to get on-base.

I don't know if most of the players we bring in are dumb or Greg Walker gives the ridiculously idiotic advise, or a combo of both, but we've consistently had some of the worst approaches to hitting as a team in baseball since the 07 season.

Edited by BearSox

Is Peavy a big bust?

Will the Sox try to trade him to a contender as well? Just wondering? Somebody might take the contract.

Sox continue to struggle. I wonder if we'll ever have a 5 game win streak the rest of our lives?

Is Peavy a big bust?

Will the Sox try to trade him to a contender as well? Just wondering? Somebody might take the contract.

Sox continue to struggle. I wonder if we'll ever have a 5 game win streak the rest of our lives?

I just pondered that dude, if he might start wanting to go back to the NL. Dunno just sayin...

Edited by chisoxfan09

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ May 25, 2010 -> 08:42 PM)
I just pondered that dude, if he might start wanting to go back to the NL. Dunno just sayin...

He needs to go back to the NL and pitch in a big ballpark to be worth his contract...

This team is just too inconsistent. Hopefully we can at least win this series, but very disappointing we couldn't sweep a horrid Indians team with two of their better players on the DL. Win one, lose 2, win 2 lose 3, etc.. etc..