5/26 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 11:05am

T R U

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 26, 2010 -> 11:26 AM)
So, I can remember 1 other time when Buehrle was tossed, when he had that streak of 5+ IP or something. Does anybody remember who the umpire was in that game? Is that the only other time in his career?

Brian Gorman

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:29 PM)
Pena 20 pitches in 2 innings. Gotta like that.

He's really been outstanding in his multi-inning outings this season. 9 baserunners and 15 K's in 12.2 innings of long relief this season.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:30 PM)
So what happened to Buehrle to be out this early??

Tossed after Joe West called 2 B.S. balks on him, Guillen was tossed for arguing the first, Buehrle was tossed for dropping his glove after the 2nd (and therefore showing up the ump).

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:32 PM)
it was also part of a four game road sweep. when was the last time the Sox have won four in a row anywhere.

Not this season.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:25 PM)
Nix oughta be playing second there is nothing Beckham is doing right now that Nix can not. Sending him down would be the best thing they could do as he may need to get away from Walker.

I agree. Gordon is looking more and more lost every week. Send him to Charlotte and let Chambliss get some work with him.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
I thought at the time there was probably a reason why the Brewers were willing to part with him but not Escobar.

We will see how it plays out, but who would have thought they would get a better prospect for Casey Blake (Santana) than for CC.