5/26 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 11:05am

T R U

QUOTE (qwerty @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:16 PM)
I lied, i didn't check his 2010 season (prior to today) in which he has thrown three innings twice. 8 times this season pena has thrown a inning plus. Four times he has thrown two or more (prior to day).

Ooo, my bad.. I didn't mean for my post to be calling you out..

I thought you weren't including this season, so I was just saying yeah and hes done it this many times this season.. like, to add to your post..

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (T R U @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:18 PM)
Ooo, my bad.. I didn't mean for my post to be calling you out..

I thought you weren't including this season, so I was just saying yeah and hes done it this many times this season.. like, to add to your post..

I realize this, and it's no problem, i just don't like being inaccurate.

QUOTE (qwerty @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:16 PM)
I lied, i didn't check his 2010 season in which he has thrown three innings twice. 8 times this season pena has thrown a inning plus. Four times he has thrown two or more. Prior to today that is.

Thanks for repeating all the data I've already posted in this thread only you did it inaccurately, you're a tremendous help.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:24 PM)
Looking at the boxscore. Wow... what the hell has gotten into TMK?

Progression to the mean. His OPS over the past 7 years: .740. His current OPS: .733. He was so bad to start the year that it took a pretty crazy hot streak to get him back to his statistical norms (he's still hitting for less AVG, more power and walking more than he usually does but those will level off as the year goes on). He's not as bad as his worst cold streak or as good as his best hot streak, he's true form is somewhere right in the middle.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:19 PM)
wish hriniak could help CQ

Maybe I haven't noticed yet, but when did Quentin drastically change his batting stance? He doesn't crouch nearly as much as he used to and he's waving the bat over his head much like Youkillis does. When did this start?

QUOTE (gordonventura38 @ May 26, 2010 -> 06:27 PM)
Gordo looks helpless against a curve ball right now

3 straight curves and three swings and misses. That is not big league baseball. Beckham is really in a bad funk

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:17 PM)
With a 4 run lead, I say you put Santos in here and see what happens.

Eh, he's already thrown in 3 of the last 5 games, probably best to give him another day off today. Unless you're forced to use him, of course.

QUOTE (pktmotion @ May 26, 2010 -> 06:32 PM)
Maybe I haven't noticed yet, but when did Quentin drastically change his batting stance? He doesn't crouch nearly as much as he used to and he's waving the bat over his head much like Youkillis does. When did this start?

I'll have to see it. Hopefully I can watch Friday night as I am out of town and had to DVR the game

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 26, 2010 -> 06:33 PM)
I love how we've been using Jenks. Thank you for letting him gain value like this Ozzie.

Method to the madness I reckon, or they are building up his confidence?