5/26 GT: Sox @ Cleveland - 11:05am

T R U

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is my tinfoil hat on too tight? Cause i wanna know why the iPhone MLB app which shows all relevant game highlights pretty soon after they happen, has just glossed right over the Buehrle ejection... All it has is the Teahen and Konerko RBI hits....

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 26, 2010 -> 06:21 PM)
Honestly, are we the only team in the league with a manager dumb enough to bat Pierzynski 2nd? That's just beyond ridiculous right there.

Having an impatient hitter hit after your base stealer is just asinine. If anything, let Teahen bat 2nd.

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:21 PM)
Honestly, are we the only team in the league with a manager dumb enough to bat Pierzynski 2nd? That's just beyond ridiculous right there.

Would you rather Beckham, Ramirez or Teahen/Nix be the 2 hitter?

Edited by ChiSox_Sonix

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:23 PM)
Would you rather Beckham, Ramirez or Teahen/Nix be the 2 hitter?

Nix oughta be playing second there is nothing Beckham is doing right now that Nix can not. Sending him down would be the best thing they could do as he may need to get away from Walker.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 26, 2010 -> 01:25 PM)
So much for getting a top prospect for Sabathia. LaPorta is looking awful

I thought at the time there was probably a reason why the Brewers were willing to part with him but not Escobar.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:26 PM)
So, I can remember 1 other time when Buehrle was tossed, when he had that streak of 5+ IP or something. Does anybody remember who the umpire was in that game? Is that the only other time in his career?

It was a streak of quality starts.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 26, 2010 -> 12:25 PM)
Nix oughta be playing second there is nothing Beckham is doing right now that Nix can not. Sending him down would be the best thing they could do as he may need to get away from Walker.

Beckham does have 4 hits over his last 10 AB