5/27 GT: Sox @ Tampa Bay - 6:10pm CDT

T R U

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:28 PM)
This game is going to get out of hand very soon. We simply don't match up at all with the Rays.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:30 PM)
We don't match up well with pretty much any team.

Let's not act like they are blowing us out of the water.

One good inning and we're right back in it.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 27, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)
Let's not act like they are blowing us out of the water.

One good inning and we're right back in it.

I wasn’t referring to the inning; I’m talking about the skill sets of both teams. We don’t matchup up well.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:33 PM)
It's been almost 47 games, and Beckham still has no f***ing clue what he's doing with his bat.. please, send him down. This is just embarrassing.

Excuse me but what the f*** are you talking about?

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:35 PM)
I'm not watching the game, but .413 OPS in May.. clearly, he's not figuring anything out.

LOL you typed it as he almost missed a HR, got a base hit and really two good AB's in this game. Bad timing but I see your point.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 27, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
LOL you typed it as he almost missed a HR, got a base hit and really two good AB's in this game. Bad timing but I see your point.

Yeah, bad timing I guess. I'll complain more if it means he gets hits.. but really, he's just f***ing atrocious so far this year.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:32 PM)
That was actually a really cool piece of analysis by Hawk on the Beckham play. Every once in awhile he makes you realize he’s actually pretty good at his job.

He has really random moments of professionalism.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:48 PM)
They need to call up Flowers, he's hitting about .130 in May, and has 49ks in 130 AB. The good news is Jordan Danks has batted twice tonight without striking out.

Well Flowers is doing awful, that's not what I was implying, but I Tyler had a good April, I really wonder how much of that has to do with the organization telling him to change his swing.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:50 PM)
Learn from Rios, White Sox. If they're not going to throw you a good pitch, then you don't have to swing at it.

Glad I'm not the only one who's seeing this pattern. 8 out of 9 in our lineup are getting themselves out. Rios is no joke, dude seems to have his head on straight unlike everyone else in our everyday lineup.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 27, 2010 -> 07:50 PM)
Well Flowers is doing awful, that's not what I was implying, but I Tyler had a good April, I really wonder how much of that has to do with the organization telling him to change his swing.

They told him to change his swing? Was it Gary Ward? Aaron Rowand is on record saying Ward cost him 2 years in the big leagues messing with his swing.