Kobe Bryant

Soxplosion

Ya know what I think is ironic? That other countries (like Spain which is pretty hardcore Catholic government) doesnt use the DP but the USA which is more secular does. The Bible says kill anyone who kills (which is also odd because then the killing would never stop). Thats why I have no problem with capital punishment. If the Bible allows it Im fine. The Bible says you can kill an intruder in your house after nightfall. Im gonna own a gun and if you break in at night, Im gonna shoot ya in the face and go back to bed. The Bible is my law. People made laws like no crossing state lines with a duck on your head. IMO, that destroys all their credibility...

Ya know what I think is ironic? That other countries (like Spain which is pretty hardcore Catholic government) doesnt use the DP but the USA which is more secular does. The Bible says kill anyone who kills (which is also odd because then the killing would never stop). Thats why I have no problem with capital punishment. If the Bible allows it Im fine. The Bible says you can kill an intruder in your house after nightfall. Im gonna own a gun and if you break in at night, Im gonna shoot ya in the face and go back to bed. The Bible is my law. People made laws like no crossing state lines with a duck on your head. IMO, that destroys all their credibility...

Wow, did you even read the bible? Remember the 10 commandments? You are thinking of Hammarabis Code of an eye for an eye, which is way before the 10 commandments.

Ive read up to the book of Exodus. I used to read a chapter (ie Exodus 2) a night but I havent read in a while. Exodus 22: 2-3 says "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed; but if it happens after sunrise, he is guilty of bloodshed." Sorry man but I dont see anything about Hammarabi. Exodus 22 is even after the 10 commandmants...

Liar Liar Liar

It turns out Kobe lied to the police. Im really losing my respect for him...

According to ESPN's sources, prosecutors also believe that Bryant intentionally deceived police officers and that his statements to them were inconsistent.

The PROSECUTION is saying they believe he deceived the police. They have no vested interest in swaying public opinion, so we can believe every word that they say.

Liar Liar Liar

Ahhh sounds like her story is she went to give him head, and he forced more upon her. Hmmmmmmm

Or maybe he was sliding in the front door, then decided he wanted to slip in the back door. :huh:

Well the story said consensual sexual "activity" and non consensual "intercourse" so im thinking the acitivity was oral. :huh:

Liar Liar Liar

Ahhh sounds like her story is she went to give him head, and he forced more upon her. Hmmmmmmm

Or maybe he was sliding in the front door, then decided he wanted to slip in the back door. :huh:

Well the story said consensual sexual "activity" and non consensual "intercourse" so im thinking the acitivity was oral. :huh:

Who knows. I'm just sittin back and waiting for this hearing to see what happens, then take it from there.

Liar Liar Liar

Who knows. I'm just sittin back and waiting for this hearing to see what happens, then take it from there.

My guess is the girl wants to blow kobe so that she could brag to her friends, but he had other things on his mind. Thats just my guess....

Liar Liar Liar

My guess is the girl wants to blow kobe so that she could brag to her friends, but he had other things on his mind. Thats just my guess....

Well, if you believe the reports, she DID brag to her friends about his "anatomy", even though she was "raped". The whole thing is quite the mystery.