GT: White Sox @ Rays, 5/30 12:40 CDT, WGN

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 30, 2010 -> 01:36 PM)
AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT NIX SITTING ON THE BENCH WHILE OMAR WAS GETTING MORE PLAYING TIME!

Joking?

Nix is still hitting .172, to be honest I don't really care for either of them..

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 30, 2010 -> 02:36 PM)
AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT NIX SITTING ON THE BENCH WHILE OMAR WAS GETTING MORE PLAYING TIME!

Nix can't play short or third.......now if you are saying if Beckham stays cold should he move to second and Beckham AAA to work on things......

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 30, 2010 -> 02:38 PM)
Stop wasting opportunities when Shields has nothing.

Exactly. What the HELL was the thinking there?

The pitcher is digging himself a hole and we bail him out?

Geezus.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 30, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)
Nix can't play short or third.......now if you are saying if Beckham stays cold should he move to second and Beckham AAA to work on things......

He can play third. Seriously, i know that double error was a kick in the nuts, but i vouch for him. That's all that matter. :lolhitting

QUOTE (T R U @ May 30, 2010 -> 02:38 PM)
Joking?

Nix is still hitting .172, to be honest I don't really care for either of them..

Not joking at all. He has some pop in his bat. What the hell does a 58 year old utility guy bring to the table? A rare single? I'll take the HR over that any day for a team that normally struggles to score.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 30, 2010 -> 01:39 PM)
Hell, at this point why not? If he's got a tired arm, let him work it out if he thinks he's good to go.

for as much s*** as hes taken in this thread.. one more inning and he could have given us a quality start, on the road, against Tampa..

Ill take that

Ok, what is the % chance Ozzie puts Peavy back in there in the 6th??

I think because this inning has taken much longer than usual, he may pull him now. But if it was a bit shorter he probably puts him back out there, like the clueless idiot he is.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 30, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
Ok, what is the % chance Ozzie puts Peavy back in there in the 6th??

I think because this inning has taken much longer than usual, he may pull him now. But if it was a bit shorter he probably puts him back out there, like the clueless idiot he is.

Hell, I would probably let him have 6, but very very short leash.