2010 Summer TV Thread

Brian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 10:09 PM)
Jersey Shore premier was on tonight. Looked pretty decent. Don't know if they will top the first season, but it looks promising.

Best Part: Snooki says: "I have to spray tan now cause Obama raised taxes on spray tanning. I voted for McCain cause he wouldnt do that, he is pale. Obama doesn't need the tanning"

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 10:09 PM)
Jersey Shore premier was on tonight. Looked pretty decent. Don't know if they will top the first season, but it looks promising.

anyone who watches Jersey Shore should be hung hanged. Just my thought.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
I don't watch a ton of TV, but Roger Steerling has to have the best one liners on television. Just some classic ones tonight.

Also nice to see some familiar faces re-appear tonight.

Roger is awesome...he's my favorite male character on the show.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 12:29 AM)
I just finished watching the entire series of The Wire. It might be the best show ever made.

I am almost done with Season 3. Taking me forever to watch them. Just don't have the time, but I love it.

While watching Mad Men, I was like, "Oh, he is gonna do it with his neighbore" to "Oh, he is gonna do it to that hot blonde exec."

Wasn't expecting the sec who seemed like it was a Mercy F at first before being dissed.

I can't be the only one who loves Tosh.0?

I'll also openly admit to watching Jersey Shore. The show makes you dumber every second you watch it but it's seriously entertaining.

EDIT: Just read the first page of the thread, good to see I'm not the only one who thinks Tosh is hilarious.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 10:02 PM)
Jesus Christ, put a f***ing spoiler on that s*** dude.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 10:06 PM)
I live on the west coast. I don't watch my shows at 6pm.

Don't be a dick.

There has been and will continue to be discussion about Mad Men in this thread every Sunday night. Use your head

QUOTE (3E8 @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 10:35 PM)
There has been and will continue to be discussion about Mad Men in this thread every Sunday night. Use your head

Oh, sorry. To ask someone to put a spoiler on something like that inconveniences you too much. Only the sincerest apologies, for you once again getting involved in a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with you.

For those of you interested in such things....here is the full 12 minute Lost epilogue from the DVD set...

Lost epilogue

i guess the video is down already.

A quick recap.....

Ben shows up at the Dharma warehouse where the food drops to the island originated. He tells the two guys working there that there is a new man in charge and Ben tells the guys that they are fired.

As he's leaving he allows the two to each ask him a question. one asks how the food drop changes coordinates every time if it's for an island. Ben states the island is always moving. The other guy asks if it's a tropical island then why are they sending polar bear food. At this point, Ben pulls out a DVD and plays for them the Hydra station orientation tape.

The tape itself explains about the polar bears..as well as some experiments being done with the 'hostiles'.

second part.....

Ben shows up at Hurley's old mental hospital to see...Walt! Ben apologized to Walt about the past and tells him that he can still help his father (even though he's dead) and that Walt's special and has more work to do. They leave the hospital and get into the blue Dharma van to find Hurley waiting for them who explains to Walt that he has a job for him.

Edited by juddling