2010 Summer TV Thread

Brian

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE-signed up for Showtime (the annual Dexter signup) a bit early since Weeds starts tonight. (Wife loves it, I think it's a shell of its former self). I love free introductory rates for Showtime for half a year every year!

Anyway, this allowed me to watch some BB AD last night. I remember watching it with a season a year ago or so and it was boring, but they were at least discussing cool s*** last night. Matt dropped a mean joke on Ragan that surprised me... that's not making the CBS cut!

When did you guys see the stuff with Rachel back in the house?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 02:31 PM)
True Blood has been awesome this year. Sure the acting isn't great and some of the side stories are dumb but what an addicting adventure it's been.

I've liked it but I FWD thru the Sookie/Bill melodrama most of the time.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 03:02 PM)
I actually don't mind that stuff too much. Call me a wuss.

And more Jessica please!

Agree about Jessica. Super sexy.

A 20 minute WEEDS premiere? Really?

Liked "The Big C".

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 03:02 PM)
I actually don't mind that stuff too much. Call me a wuss.

And more Jessica please!

I agree. I feel like she is the most interesting character because I like watching her learn how to be a vampire. And she is hot.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 12:17 PM)
Agreed. But 20 minutes? That was it? Nothing happened. Hope Shane gets killed. That kid is annoying.

I just felt like I didn't give a s*** about anything going on when I watched it. If it wasn't for the crazy stalker guy that might have been the least memorable episode ever.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 08:25 PM)
She is both sexy and cool, deadly combo

She cracks me up. The fact they are rarely showing her at all in a bikini intrigues me even more. Wouldn't mind seeing her and Parvati from Survivor in a pillow fight.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 09:09 PM)
She cracks me up. The fact they are rarely showing her at all in a bikini intrigues me even more. Wouldn't mind seeing her and Parvati from Survivor in a pillow fight.

On AD she's normally rocking the bikini by the jacuzzi.

Rachel sure came in guns blazing last night, didn't she? She wound up looking a fool.

I'm REALLY excited to see how/when that diamond POV is played and who Matt puts up. In my opinion, now is the time for him to flip on the Brigade and put Hayden up, but he'll probably put Kathy up and she'll be gone.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 09:17 AM)
On AD she's normally rocking the bikini by the jacuzzi.

Rachel sure came in guns blazing last night, didn't she? She wound up looking a fool.

I'm REALLY excited to see how/when that diamond POV is played and who Matt puts up. In my opinion, now is the time for him to flip on the Brigade and put Hayden up, but he'll probably put Kathy up and she'll be gone.

He has to put Kathy up, its the right move and assures him one more week in the house IMO.

And Rachel's dumb ass should know better than to pick a fight with a b****y gay guy who just won POV. He stomped her brains out with words. She is the most annoying person on BB ever.

Hell yeah, My girl is HOH. I kinda hope Brenden wins POV so one of Hayden or Enzo split. I feel Enzo is running stuff. He knows what is going on.

Kathy is pretty much that took any risks this season, voting against the majority a couple of times. Kinda dull so far but things should change now.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 10:28 PM)
Anyone else watch the Hoff Roast? Greg Giraldo's Gary Coleman joke was fantastic.

I finally got around to watching the entire Roast last night. Pretty good. Whitney Cummings, Greg Giraldo, and Jeffrey Ross were HYSTERICAL. The rest were ok or blah. Oh, and Whitney Cummings... HOLY CRAP!! That body... oh my!

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 19, 2010 -> 06:06 PM)
He has to put Kathy up, its the right move and assures him one more week in the house IMO.

And Rachel's dumb ass should know better than to pick a fight with a b****y gay guy who just won POV. He stomped her brains out with words. She is the most annoying person on BB ever.

Rachel is ridiculously annoying. I'm glad we've seen the end of her until the last epsiodes. She's not even attractive.

Britney will assuredly put up Brendon, then the question is who she puts up against him. It won't be Ragan, Matt, or Lane, so it's got to be one of Enzo/Hayden.

I have a feeling Hayden and Brendon will be up. Then the POV where Brendon flourishes could mean anything.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 11:19 AM)
Rachel is ridiculously annoying. I'm glad we've seen the end of her until the last epsiodes. She's not even attractive.

Britney will assuredly put up Brendon, then the question is who she puts up against him. It won't be Ragan, Matt, or Lane, so it's got to be one of Enzo/Hayden.

I have a feeling Hayden and Brendon will be up. Then the POV where Brendon flourishes could mean anything.

Brendan needs to go home, he's honestly the biggest p**** Ive ever seen. How can he be talking about the future mother of his children that he's known for 30 days on a reality show, and to boot she is ugly as f***.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 20, 2010 -> 07:26 PM)
Brendan needs to go home, he's honestly the biggest p**** Ive ever seen. How can he be talking about the future mother of his children that he's known for 30 days on a reality show, and to boot she is ugly as f***.

Matt's speech was money. Why play for a person who is no longer in the game?