2010 Summer TV Thread

Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 26, 2010 -> 02:35 PM)
Agreed, but if Brendon somehow makes the Final 2, he should definitely win, but he won't because the jury hates him. Usually the BB jury gets it right and gives it to the best player and not the most popular like Survivor, minus a few seasons.

I still can't believe Sandra got the nod in Heroes vs Villains over Russell and Parvati.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 26, 2010 -> 03:53 PM)
I still can't believe Sandra got the nod in Heroes vs Villains over Russell and Parvati.

That, and the season before where the blond, who nobody remembers, won. That was a bigger travesty.

The BB season that aired in the winter because of the writers strike was awful when "Baller" won over Ryan who orchestrated the last 6 evictions.

Then Baller gets arrested for dealing drugs.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 10:07 PM)
Entourage has been decent this season, but there's been way too much Sasha Grey and tequilia. Urlacher had a cameo in this last episode...reports are it was supposed to last longer, but he got injured during the first scene and sat out the rest of the show.

I didn't get the tequila angle last week. If the guys brother didn't care about what happens to the company, couldn't the other brother just buy enough of his shares to get over 50% and have the controlling stake in the company?

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 11:39 AM)
I didn't get the tequila angle last week. If the guys brother didn't care about what happens to the company, couldn't the other brother just buy enough of his shares to get over 50% and have the controlling stake in the company?

Or here's an idea, just be receptive to Mark f***ing Cuban wanting to make you fat cash.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 09:00 AM)
Yeah that whole scene seemed very unnatural and unlikely to occur in real life. My eyes were rolling the entire time.

Agreed, you have a multi-billionare willing to invest in your company who has the power to market it all over the US and he was a complete dick to him? I hope Cuban buys the company now :lolhitting

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 10:40 AM)
Agreed, you have a multi-billionare willing to invest in your company who has the power to market it all over the US and he was a complete dick to him? I hope Cuban buys the company now :lolhitting

Yeah, that guy's a dick. I still haven't forgiven him for refusing to take Jerry's clown check down.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 08:01 PM)
I know I'm a few years old news with this, but I'm hooked on The Wire now. f***ing awesome show. Just started season 3, El Caballo and Marte get an appearance at a Sox/Orioles game in episode 1, had to mention it.

I just started Season 4 myself.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Who watches Glee? What's it about? What's the big deal?

From what I've been told it's about a high school glee club.

Don't know what the big deal is, I just know that every girl I know is unreachable while that show is on.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
Who watches Glee? What's it about? What's the big deal?

I decided to watch an episode because of all the press. It ended with their high school football team winning a game when they surprised their opponent by performing a choreographed Beyonce song on the field. Needless to say, I haven't watched again