GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/1, 7:10PM, CSN

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 03:37 AM)
All the Randy Williams slamming is warranted, and I wasn't in the thread earlier, but seriously what's up with Buehrle? He's been pretty awful for almost a year now.

Again-no argument here. I can't figure it out for Mark B. We all love the guy, but he just isn't as sharp as he was a year or so ago and he neds to be precise to win. Just isn't there

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:39 PM)
Ozzie fired, KW takes a President of Baseball Operations type role?

I don't see the point of giving KW a role like that. Either you want him making the decisions or you don't. If you don't let him go home.

Agreed, and it's also why I think one or both of KW and Ozzie are going to get fired/re-assigned after this season is over. As someone called us on the radio today, we're the Chicago Afterthoughts!

I don't live there, but aren't all teams besides BlackHawks afterthoughts?

Nobody in their right minds can be excited about that Cub team?

Bulls sucked and aren't going to get Lebron.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 02:41 AM)
I don't live there, but aren't all teams besides BlackHawks afterthoughts?

Nobody in their right minds can be excited about that Cub team?

Bulls sucked and aren't going to get Lebron.

Sox are 5th in the city right now with regards to popularity, I think we'd all agree. The Bulls/LeBron talk is pretty intense here.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 02:41 AM)
I don't see the point of giving KW a role like that. Either you want him making the decisions or you don't. If you don't let him go home.

Maybe if D. Wade would put the weed down, he'd realize that JR is too loyal to his guys.

Wow, Washington managing circles around Ozzie here. Got Smoak in there to face the righty.

Pretty easy to outmanage the other guy when hitters are willing to smack singles and find the holes

instead of popping up.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 09:41 PM)

I agree, but it sounds like something Uncle Jerry would do.

Oh, and in response to greg, the Cubs aren't getting any attention either really, but they are the Cubs, so they are getting more attention than us. We really are the afterthoughts right now, and will be even moreso if the Bulls have a good July. I'm willing to take the punishment of this season if I can get a Blackhawks Stanley Cup title and the heads of KW and Ozzie on a platter in exchange though. Really, I'd take it just for the Stanley Cup thought. I feel REALLY bad for those of you who aren't hockey fans.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 03:44 AM)
Some people on here want Putz to close over Bobby.

Uh as closer Putz will have to face some lefthanded hitters as well as right. Way to give up the hit.

if Putz was on the 2005 team, you'd say how great he was that inning. don't become a parody of yourself.