GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/1, 7:10PM, CSN

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:07 PM)
Ozzie is a terrible in game manager. It's seen almost on a nightly basis similar to what has gone on tonight. KW should go first if I had to pick an order, but they both should go.

I love that argument. Ozzie cost us this season, clearly not the fact that 7/9 hitters were <.200 for months the starting rotation as a era closer has and defense been subpar. but yeah couple times he didn pitch thorton consecutive game or whatever horrendus made downfall of sox.>

Goes back to the same old argument: he wins a WS, but he didn't really do all that much. He has a s*** team and its all his fault. 0% logic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:09 PM)
It's Ozzie's fault that our hitters make Darren Oliver look like Sandy Koufax.

Bad baseball team.

With a 1.65 ERA and 0.95 WHIP, Oliver has made a lot of hitters look bad this year. His age is irrelevant in that regard.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:12 PM)
I love that argument. Ozzie cost us this season, clearly not the fact that 7/9 hitters were <.200 for months the starting rotation as a era closer has and defense been subpar. but yeah couple times he didn pitch thorton consecutive game or whatever horrendus made downfall of sox.>

Goes back to the same old argument: he wins a WS, but he didn't really do all that much. He has a s*** team and its all his fault. 0% logic

Should Ozzie have a lifetime contract because of 2005?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:13 PM)
Should Ozzie have a lifetime contract because of 2005?

Thats not my point. My point is how stupid the argument is in the first place: when the team is good, the manager is awesome; when the team is s***, the manager is horrible.

hats not my point. My point is how stupid the argument is in the first place: when the team is good, the manager is awesome; when the team is s***, the manager is horrible.

Agreed. Not many people agree with us, Jenksy.