GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/1, 7:10PM, CSN

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:26 PM)
But what if your manager and GM refuse to hold people accountable...ie: Greg Walker

Again...only if your manager is also your GM. I seriously don't know what you expect Oz to say...."ey f*** greg walker he blows"..? Really? What in the hell is he supposed to say?

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:29 PM)
What the f*** are you doing, Ozzie? Omar? Really? Mercy.

and if he put nix , for example, and he gets out, its why did ozzie take omar (2-3, a lefty) out of the game lol

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 04:30 AM)
Again...only if your manager is also your GM. I seriously don't know what you expect Oz to say...."ey f*** greg walker he blows"..? Really? What in the hell is he supposed to say?

Yes, if he walks into KW's office and says he thinks Walker is failing, then he's doing his job. Instead, he keeps letting the same s*** happen with this offense year after year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 10:30 PM)
Omar was 2-for-3 with a walk. I'm sure Jones would have drilled a hit. Yeah right.

Omar coulda got a single; Lexi coulda got a single.

This team sucks. We lose.

that

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 1, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)
Omar was 2-for-3 with a walk. I'm sure Jones would have drilled a hit. Yeah right.

Omar coulda got a single; Lexi coulda got a single.

This team sucks. We lose.

You put in a guy who will work an at-bat and has extra-base potential. That guy isn't Omar Vizquel.

For all the Walker hate (some very deserving, especially with Beckham and Quentin) but Cooper has been just as bad with some of these guys. (you know.. the greatest rotation on earth, only Danks has been good, Garcia average) He needs to get some accountability too.

Some people on this board were clamoring Omar play tonight with Mark pitching. Uh fathom weren't you one of them?

No, it's easy to criticize when you want everything.

Omar got 2 hits and a walk. He f***ed up there just like Lexi did.

Jones would have popped up as well. I personall was on the record as wanting Nix to play and many laughed at me.

Everybody's got an opinion but only one is the truth. This team sucks.

QUOTE (b-Rye @ Jun 2, 2010 -> 04:30 AM)
who's gonna pinch hit for vizquel... the bench sucks too. i think jones is hurt or something, atleast he better be.

Jones is in the doghouse. Bill Melton basically confirmed as much last week. Look for him to get traded for scraps in a month or so.